Posts by Kitten90

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Finally here after multiple losses!

To start my story, I never had any issues getting pregnant, just had issues *staying* pregnant. Had multiple early losses. None of them grew past 5 weeks...

Now here I am, 7-8 weeks pregnant with our first child <3
Wasn't easy getting here either... Dr. found a subchorionic hemorrhage at 6 weeks along. The one thing I have to say is trust your instincts. I knew something was up and am glad I got it checked out early on because I think the extra rest really saved our little one =)

I've always had a lot of symptoms during the two week wait period.. but there were two telltale signs for me that happen every time I've gotten pregnant,

1) Itchy fingers. Sounds strange but every time I've had super itchy fingers (my index fingers on both hands) I've been pregnant... and

2) Low alcohol tolerance. Couldn't even finish one drink! Very strange for me as I normally have 3. The alcohol didn't make me sick it just made me feel very very strange.

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages