Posts by Kitten90

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Any pros at reading BBT charts?

Wanna check out my chart? I'm expecting AF tomorrow but no temp drop, in fact it's rising. We did have sex th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Evap line vs Early positive?

Have you ever had an evap line that turned out to be an early positive?? I took a test the other day that w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Slow rising temp. Still ovulating?

Didn't have the tell-tale temp spike to signify ovulation... But I'm pretty sure it happened on cd16 because o ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Getting pregnant 4 days before ovulation?

Just curious if it's happened to any of you? Hubby has been really back and forth with me this month, I think ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone familiar with bbt charts please help

Realllllly unsure of my ovulation date due to two temp jumps and multiple patches of fertile cm. OPKs never wo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

BBT charting help, I'm confused!

This is my first month religiously temping. I've been spotting for four days (I think it's finally done) and I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulating within the next day or two?

Sorry this might be kind of a rambling question... but this is my first month consistently temping. Been track ...

7 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Why do people judge this??

Lots of women want to have children back to back. for some strange reason a lof people feel the need to be jud ...

11 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

No symptoms? Chances of a positive??

I ordinarily, before having a baby, used to have a LOT of PMS symptoms. I also had a lot of pregnancy symptoms ...

11 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Wanting kids close in age?

I really want to get pregnant again soon. Like... very soon. Next couple months soon. That would put our kids ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago