Community post

Journal

Symptom spotting

Hubby and I weren't trying yet but got carried away this cycle and I wasnt really tracking ovulation, but we did the deed right around the time I would normally ovulate. I temped the next morning and it was at where my coverline usually is (97.99) and its been above that since then.

So I'm likely either 3 or 4dpo today. I know it's too early to have pregnancy symptoms but I felt a little off this morning, smells are really strong, my lower abs hurt even though I didn't do anything strenuous yesterday, and having tons of creamy CM which is not normal for me. Just wanted to keep a record of symptoms either way whether I get pregnant this cycle or not. I know pms can change over time so maybe this is the new normal. Time will tell! I'll be testing probably 10 or 11dpo, day before my expected period.

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Eeek! I am not on here too much anymore but now I just might have to so I can see whether or not you're preggo :)

7 years ago

Are you still on CMP? I started updating my stuff on there too! =) I'm excited! This isa llittle sooner than we planned but I'dbe so happy if iI got a positive test next week!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo