Posts by Kitten90

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

CD22. 6dpo. Stupid BBT Chart =(

Not really sure how to feel about this months chart. According to this site's software it's saying CD18 was ov ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD21. 5dpo obsession at its peak

Currently the worst symptoms are the cramping/pinching and moodiness. I've been a raging bitch all morning fo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Lots of ladies getting positives today I see!

Damn! So many positive HPTs in the gallery today =) Makes me very happy and a little sad at the same time lol. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD20. 4dpo.still feeling strange

Stuffy nose, head still hurts, still having hot flashes, starting to get mild uterine cramps, and the weirdest ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Cd19 strange things afoot on 3dpo

Nothing too crazy but having hot flashes today and my boobs are a little sensitive... I know it can't possibly ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

UPDATE CD18. Think I am 2dpo but my chart doesn't think so lol!

EDIT: CM showed up about halfway through the day. Sticky. Some stretchy globs but otherwise sticky and minimal ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Slow rising temp. Still ovulating?

Didn't have the tell-tale temp spike to signify ovulation... But I'm pretty sure it happened on cd16 because o ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD17 pretty sure O was today...

Or possibly yesterday. I dunno. CM dried up this morning, so I'm leaning towards yesterday. I know my BBT char ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD16. Temp drop =)

O day is definitely happening within the next couple days =) Hubby agreed we could start trying in May ^_^ He ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Getting pregnant 4 days before ovulation?

Just curious if it's happened to any of you? Hubby has been really back and forth with me this month, I think ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago