Posts by Margie_M

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Mother's day and 2nd anniversary

I think I may have made a mistake when I thought it would be a good idea to put tese two days close together. ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Does it even count?

My heart is breaking today. I got the call last night My HCG level was at just over 5 the cut off for being pr ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Will this one stick?

So we did the IUI this month. It appears to be successful but I'm still concerned. I'm expecting AF to show up ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

"Why aren't you pregnant yet" Friday

So yesterday was a bit of an emotional day for me. I had my french teacher ask me if my husband and I had chil ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Letter to my not yet conceived child

Darling child, I love you so much. I can't wait to me you. There are so many people who are looking forward ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Sunday morning musings and worries

So I've been thinking a lot about infertility this week. The most recent diagnosis is "Unexplained fertil ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Starting over and preparing for a family visit

I've managed to time out twice on this JE, so here it goes if this one times out I give up. So AF finally m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

What the heck body! Start acting normally!!

Man what a week. first the car accident last week and now dealing with the insurance company and the US medica ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Sunday morning musing

Well that goodness the week finished up better than it started, kinda anyway. My car is still in the shop ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Can this week end yet?

Wow this week totally did not go the way I expected it to. Monday, I was expecting to not get my work out ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago