Posts by Ellie88

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Just an Update for my followers

Just wanted to update and say that everything is going great. Baby looks good and was measuring about 6 days b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Good Doctor's Appt!

I told the doctor that I was still nervous about my very small list of symptoms and was on edge because of the ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Doctor in an hour!

Nervous and excited. I feel like things will likely be okay but i can't help but have the sneaking suspicion t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Feeling a lot more positive and a little fat ;)

Despite the still lingering constant fear that something awful will happen I am feeling a lot more positive th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Never been so happy to throw up in my life.

I have a lot of pregnant friends right now, which made it very difficult when I miscarried. One in particular ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Wish I could trust my body again.

After the missed miscarriage I don't know how to trust my body. I always thought if someone had a miscarriage ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Can't wait until the 2nd trimester!

I remember my first pregnancy with my son Jonah who is now 5 1/2 years old. I didn't change much of my normal ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Ultrasound Results

Here's a copy of my entry on the pregnancy page: Had my ultrasound at 1pm today and initially she started ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Waiting to be happy

I posted this on my other journal but figured I would share it here as well. I have many friends who have j ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Is it Friday yet?

Still anxiously awaiting Friday's ultrasound! Feeling a bit better about everything. I felt extremely sick ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago