Community post

Journal

Just an Update for my followers

Just wanted to update and say that everything is going great. Baby looks good and was measuring about 6 days behind (this has been the normal). So Baby is measuring about 12 weeks 1 day today but my period puts me at 13 weeks.

Still no symptoms, it's been a symptom-free pregnancy but I am confident everything is okay thanks to my 6 ultrasounds so far. Doctors say I need to gain more weight, they want to see me up 12 pounds from where I am now by March 20th. Seems to be hard since all baby appears to want is fruit and veggies!! I also can't seem to eat more than a handful of food per hour before I start to feel stuffed and queasy.

I hope everyone's TTC efforts are going well! Add me on the pregnancy site! Eluria88 is the username there. Visit it if you want to see pictures of the little bean or read that journal as I update it more.

User Image

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo