Community post

Journal

Good Doctor's Appt!

I told the doctor that I was still nervous about my very small list of symptoms and was on edge because of the last miscarriage and thought I wouldnt feel good about it until the 2nd trimester. He offered to listen for baby's heartbeat and I said yes of course. He couldn't find it and I was a bit bummed, so he offered to do an u/s as long as I "dont tell anyone because I'm not supposed to do this many" obviously I agreed!

Looked around for a bit and found baby, DEFINITELY bigger than last time with little legs and arms! got a picture but the head is to the left and not very visible since it was a quick u/s just to see baby. Was moving around and had a nice heartbeat, measuring 10w1d! :) YAY!!!!

I am content. Going to buy my own doppler in a few days as soon as hubby gets paid. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

User Image

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

YAY! Good news!

User Image TTC #1 PCOS & Graves' Disease Foolery! Praying for a little princess!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo