Community post

Journal

Feeling a lot more positive and a little fat ;)

Despite the still lingering constant fear that something awful will happen I am feeling a lot more positive these last couple days.
I've had no morning sickness or vomiting (since I gagged myself), and despite that I still feel like things are progressing well. The tender breasts haven't changed, they've remained pretty steadily sore, mild and tolerable though. I recall with my missed m/c that I went in for my 9w3d ultrasound wearing my size 6 jeans, buttoned and very comfortable. I thought I was going to have one of those cute little bellies instead of the huge ones I had before with my boys. Finding out that the baby was gone was devastating, and I realized then why my jeans were so comfortable still.

Today I put on the same jeans at 9w5d today, and guess what? My zipper would not and could not even move. We wont even talk about the fact that the button is nowhere near to touching the buttonhole. As depressing as not being able to button your pants is, I felt like I as going to cry with happiness. FINALLY something felt 100% different from my lost pregnancy. I bought my first pregnancy related clothing article today! One of those bands that lets me leave my pants unbuttoned and just slip that over the waist to keep the flaps down. It was this simple thing that pushed my confidence through the roof and let me breathe a huge sigh of relief. I'm confident my baby is growing and I am very sure I will get to see little arms and legs on my next u/s, not to mention that wonderful heartbeat I saw at 6w6d.

Keep growing little bug, mommy loves you!!!

User Image

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo