Community post

Journal

Doctor in an hour!

Nervous and excited. I feel like things will likely be okay but i can't help but have the sneaking suspicion that things may not be ok because of how surprised I was when I had my missed m/c. Trying to stay positive though.

The nausea has kicked in full force now, a little late, but better than never. It's making me think things may be okay! I refuse to complain about it, I am excited to see some progression!

This will be my second official prenatal visit and I am hoping I will get to see baby again. Would be my 5th Ultrasound but I think they'll let me ease my mind with a quick peek. Will keep everyone updated! If things are going well I may switch to use the pregnancy site more, I just wanted to be more out of the woods before I did. I will update occasionally on here but I can imagine for those TTC it's saddening to see someone getting a baby when they've been trying just as hard if not harder. I hope to see you all on the other site soon enough! My username is Eluria88 when you head over there, follow me!

User Image

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo