Posts by Emmajay

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

I need someone to talk to

I don't really know where to post this but I really need someone to talk to right now. I'm currently 26 weeks ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Please help, i need advise!! is my baby okay?

Im currently starting my 14th week of pregnancy and am under A LOT of stress! Me, my mum and my partner were a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

do I need to see my doctor?

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and was wondering what your symptoms were when you were at this stage? Is it normal to no ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Morning sickness, please help

Do any of you ladies have any tips to help settle / cope with morning sickness (that lasts all day and night) ...

11 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Morning sickness, please help

Do any of you ladies have any tips to help settle / cope with morning sickness (that lasts all day and night) ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

3 days late and negative tests. Can someone please advise me what to do

Okay so i am currently ttc, my period is usualy very regular, i can always tell when af is about to show up be ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

okay, i know its veryyy early but this isnt normal for me...??? advise please x x x

I am only 3 DPO and i know it is too early to have any symptoms but i have lotion like cm (tmi sorry) quite a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

9dpo and symptoms dying down?? please help

i know this question has probably been asked a lot but i need to ask... i have had pretty strong symptoms sinc ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

anyone else experience/experiencing this at 13dpo??

my hands, fingers, wrists, feet and ankles are swollen at 13dpo for no reason at all, I woke up this morning a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages