Community post

Question

do I need to see my doctor?

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and was wondering what your symptoms were when you were at this stage? Is it normal to not be able to sleep or get comfortable this early? I have severe morning sickness and I ache all over, my head is killing me and I'm really dizzy. Is this normal or do I need to see my doctor? I know it's normal to some extent but this is so bad that I literally can't do anything. Thank you

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Totally normal. I had the worst insomnia, morning sickness, etc with my first pregnancy!

10 years ago

If you're unsure just call your doc. I know my last one I was such short of breath this early on my mom was starting to wonder. But this time (5th preg) it's the first time I've had nausea ALL day and I'm not gettin anything done(not good with 2 kids). I'm also achy almost feverish feeling at times and just told hubby last night it's not good that I'm so uncomfortable this early on, especially in bed I'm tossing and turning with back issues. So try not to fret hopefully things will subside by the next trimester. Good luck to ya.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo