Community post

Question

Please help, i need advise!! is my baby okay?

Im currently starting my 14th week of pregnancy and am under A LOT of stress! Me, my mum and my partner were attacked on Friday by a neighbor of ours, my partner was stabbed twice, he is going to be okay thankfully but along with the stress of that happening and the fact i now have a lot of things to sort out, i am very very stressed to the point that i just cant cope. The mother of the guy who did the attack is still in the house next door to me (it was her fault the attack happened) she hasnt been removed and i am petrified. I cant just leave the situation as it is otherwise it wont get dealt with but i am getting no help from anybody, i cant see my doctor or midwife until god knows when and i am worried that my baby isnt going to be okay? Will the stress caused by this harm my baby? Please help me, i dont know what i should do

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Relax, rest take a nice bubble bath or something to take your mind off it

10 years ago

The baby should be fine. I'd be looking in to getting some big dogs. Ppl are less likely to attack when there's 100+lbs of pissed off muscle and a mouth full of razor blades standing between u and them.

10 years ago

Dakota is right get some big dogs!!! Nasty people!!! Also if you ring your midwife or docs, they will get you in and see you. If your in the UK have a google up on your local early pregnancy units and tell them your worried about the effect of the stress on the baby and they will check you out. Sorry your going through all this at the worst possible time :(

10 years ago

Thanks for your replies ladies :) i feel a bit more relaxed now. I do have a dog in the house with me. Hes not overly big but he is big enough lol he wasnt here at the time of the attack which is typical. Im just looking forward to having my partner home with me again. I have my scan on wednesday so i will ask about baby then :) again, thank you all x x x

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo