Community post

Question

Morning sickness, please help

Do any of you ladies have any tips to help settle / cope with morning sickness (that lasts all day and night) I haven't been able to eat or drink much for the past few days because of it, I literally can't keep anything down no matter how small, even drinking water makes me feel so awful. I have to lay down until it goes away and when it does, soon as I move it comes right back again. It's disturbing my sleep too. I'm spending more time in the bathroom than I am out of it. Can anybody help? Thank you x x

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Ginger cake helped, i don't like ginger never have, but a tiny peice of the jamacan ginger cake would stop me feeling sick pretty much straight away :) X

10 years ago

Sorry sweetie. :( Morning sickness is never fun! I barfed every day for all 40 weeks with both my girls, and I do not wish that on anyone. I hope it's better soon!

I never found much to help, other than eating tiny, small meals and pushing thicker fluids. Sometimes water is really hard on an empty stomach because it's so then. Adding a bit of gelatin (which smells horrid, btw) and a splash of juice can be helpful, candied ginger, maybe some flat sprite or 7up.

If you truly can't keep anything down, you need to go see your GP and get on some anti-nausea meds. I was on two different types and they helped me stay hydrated at the very least.

10 years ago

Sea sick bands on your pressure points x

10 years ago

When I was/am really nauseous a smoothie helps a lot. But usually I have to be sick first which is crazy then I need to eat right away.

10 years ago

Thank you all for your answers :) I'm going. m try some of the things you have all suggested. I see my GP on Wednesday so I will speak to her about it if I don't find anything helps by then. Again, thank you for your input, I appreciate it a lot x x x

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo