Replies by tammy00000

Replies 1 - 10

Ooh that’s wonderful, thank you !
I hope this is the case too.. I actually had the tender boobs return today, which had pretty much disappeared the last day or so. I did a FRER this afternoon after only 1.5 hour hold and it was the darkest the line has been so far. If I continue to feel like this over the coming days I will call my doctor again to do more betas.. I’m a little stressed though, I have my uni exams Wed, Thurs and Fri of next week ... it’s all happening

5 years ago
Reply to Doubling time of 103 hours =( anyone with a positive story ?

Public

Thanks honey xx

5 years ago
Reply to Doubling time of 103 hours =( anyone with a positive story ?

Public

Advertisement

That's such a low reading! Next time I won't be testing so early. I cant stand the heartache and disappointment any more. Have just started charting my bbts so will try that instead. Baby dust to you !

12 years ago
Reply to Chemical pregnancy experiences??

Public

Your journies are incredible ladies - all the best, my thoughts are with you.

12 years ago
Reply to Just found out I'm pregnant again after multiple losses

Public

I'm really sorry to hear that - it really is so disappointing isn't it? I really wish I hadn't bothered testing so early and I won't from now on, regardless. At first I was so excited I had shown up so early because it was a clear though faint positive and thought it was off to a cracking good start. I've read that Frer has officially picked up a hcg level of 6.3 and also that the fertilized egg only needs to brush up against your uterus to start producing hcg. Not sure how true though. Now just wishing af would hurry up so I can move on again.

12 years ago
Reply to Chemical pregnancy experiences??

Public

I had the same thing - obvious faint positive at 8dpo with Frer (the only brand I use), now on 12dpo, have been testing every single day and they are all bfn - it's so disappointing, especially as I suffered a miscarriage 5 months ago.
Not sure if it's a chemical pregnancy or a bad test - no sign of af yet. Wish I knew what was going on!!

12 years ago
Reply to positive at 11 dpo, negative at 13 dpo

Public

How r u going alabama mama - I hope you got lots of bding in !
I'm 7dpo today - tested - negative. I couldn't wait after seeing a couple of psychics at an expo on the weekend who both thought I was pregnant or very close to being pregnant !
Only time will tell ...

12 years ago
Reply to 4dpo - anyone wanna join me in two ?

Public

Lol that's so cute :) cd 15 today for me - I think I will be ov Monday or Tuesday. On Friday I came down with a nasty flu, so I've been on ceclor since then and back to the docs tomorrow, so once again not bding as much as we hoped but we did today ! I'm just hoping that the antibiotics won't harm the egg/sperm/conception process. I told the gp we were ttc and he said it should be fine, I just really don't want to have another miscarriage. I think plenty of women must get pregnant while taking antibiotics and their babies turn out fine. Are you ov yet Alabama mama?

12 years ago

Public

Back to the drawing board indeed. CD 8 for me today, got af whilst on holiday in Thailand - typical. Dh and I are going to bd as much as we can - hope ovulation is on time this month. Keep me posted !

12 years ago

Public

Hey Jenny, tww stands for two week wait... The terrible two week wait, I have zero patience, it's so hard!
Sounding promising for you with this symptoms though - perhaps you are feeling implantation cramps!
Pls keep us posted.
Alabama mama! Any update?
I'm very moody today and ive bad acne - signs that af is on her way for me. I bet she will come fri or sat - flying to Thailand for a week on Friday- af is not welcome!!!!

12 years ago

Public