Community post

Discussion

Just found out I'm pregnant again after multiple losses

Hi everyone I just found out that I am pregnat with my fourth pregnancy and I hope that it will be the first to give a child. I think its a great way for me to start the new year. Last year my first pregnancy ended in unexpected still birth at full term and then I had two miscarriages after that (one at 9 weeks). So I'm a little bit scared now that I've found out but am very excited at the same time. I know that my darling Lyla and two other angels are watching over me but its pretty nerve wrecking. I was wondering what anyone elses experience has been with this or if anyone is going through the same thing. thanks :)
User Image

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I wish you all the luck!!! , I know exactly how it feels to be pregnant again after suffering losses, I myself have lost a son at 25 weeks he only lived 2hrs than have had 4 losses ending from 12 weeks to 9 weeks. I found out 6 days ago I was pregnant again im a nervous wreck only 4 weeks 2 days. just praying I get to raise this little one.
my prayers are with you
xx congrats !!

Sarah praying for a and healthy baby .

12 years ago

My prayers are with you ladies to successfully carry your babies full term and for a safe delivery. God"s angels be with you both.

Steph!

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago

congratulations to you what a brilliant way for you to start 2012!!!! i wish u h&h 9 months xxxxxxxx

12 years ago

Thanks everyone for the good wishes :) And Sam I'm with you as far as being a nervous wreck I'm watching every little sign to make sure that everything is ok. I'm 4 weeks today and I'm almost fearful of the next 36 weeks but I'm really hopeful and excited at the same time. I too hope that I get to raise this child as well :) best of luck to everyone!

12 years ago • Post starter

Your journies are incredible ladies - all the best, my thoughts are with you.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo