Community post

Question

Delayed faint postives? Not getting darker

Hi all I am about 13 months postpartum and we began ttc again. since I started my pp periods my cycles have been all different lengths ranging from 28-40 days so its hard to determine when I have officially "missed" my period. But either way I have started to have multiple symptoms and so I took a preggy test on sunday afternoon and it came back the faintest positive but then once it dried it was a real noticeable pink line. But its two days out and its still happening like that where the line is like a ghost line until the test is completely dry minutes later and then it finally shows. I've never had this happen before and it has me worried that my HCG might actually be going down. Even my fmu is showing like that and I feel like the line showed up better two days ago. I am also still breastfeeding my son but I doubt that has anything to do with it. Anybody have any thoughts on this or had this happen? I've had a few miscarriages before so thats always a fear in the back of

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

here are my first tests taken <a href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test186608">http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test186608</a>

10 years ago • Post starter

well that didnt work out too well and now I cant find the link. But you can vote on what you think in the pregnancy test section under unsure 10dpo :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Are both of those tests from 10dpo? Because the top one looks noticeably darker than the bottom one. Since you aren't sure about your cycles, you may have caught it extremely early which means it could take the lines a few days to darken. There's no denying the pink line on those tests, that's for sure! I understand the fear of multiple losses, I've had 3 myself. Are you able to get to your doctor for a blood test? If they will do them 2 days apart you will be able to confirm if your HCG is rising/doubling properly. Good luck!

After PCOS and a m/c in 2010... Got my first on 3/28/2013!! Hoping and wishing for a healthy & Sticky little bean!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo