Posts by MBrannen

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Delayed faint postives? Not getting darker

Hi all I am about 13 months postpartum and we began ttc again. since I started my pp periods my cycles have be ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

disappearing positive&faint positive on a smart sense te

I'm about 11 dpo and started testing around 8 dpo. The first couple of tests were negative then yesterday I go ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

a littlaast 4 weeks and having ligament pains?

Hi I just found out that I am pregnant and I'm 4 weeks 1 day today. I'm already beginning to feel some round l ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Just found out I'm pregnant again after multiple losses

Hi everyone I just found out that I am pregnat with my fourth pregnancy and I hope that it will be the first t ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Late ovulation and period due tomorrow, when should I test?

So I have a question about how it works if you ovulated late. I originally thought I was at 13 dpo today but t ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Some symptoms that I dont hear much about but have...

Some symptoms that I've been having that I dont hear much about or that aren't on the symptoms list is a swoll ...

7 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

Pregnant again after multiple losses

I'm amazed to say that I am once again pregnant, what a great way to start a new year! Last year was f ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Anyones Experience with Cervical Tracking & BBT

I've been posting alot tonight but I'm so full of questions. I was curious what peoples experience was with ce ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages