Community post

Discussion

Some symptoms that I dont hear much about but have...

Some symptoms that I've been having that I dont hear much about or that aren't on the symptoms list is a swollen labia (due to blood flow to the area) and heart palpitations/ racing. I've had these now for almost a week and have only had these things in my previous pregnancies. I'm in decent shape but tonight even walking up some stairs got my heart racing more...I was wondering if anyone else has experienced these or is it just me? Also I've been getting bad shooting pains in my back for a couple of nights now and it hurts to even sit or lay down. Its not like miscarriage pains because I know those pretty well by now, but more just like sharp shooting pains that go across across my back and into my groin...So I was also curious about those as well. :) good luck to everyone!

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I have had shotting pains through the groin and my back and was not pregnant but that was because I had a pinched nerve very painful. I did read a bit of your profile and I am sorry to hear about your losses I can only imagine. My stepsister had 3 miscarriages and lost one of her twins at 2 years old due to medical complications. I kinda have an idea. I believe I had a miscarriage 2 months ago I had spotted for 2 weeks before I actually bled out it was pretty bad. Anyways back to your symptoms....I have heard that groin pain or what can feel like stretching I heard that is your ligaments stretching so that could be a good sign who knows. I know it is hard this is coming from someone that is a poas addict hold off until you are at least a couple days late. I really hope that you get a bfp and have a healthy baby

Happy New Year

12 years ago

I had swollen labia really bad when I was pregnant. I also get heart palpitations around O, and AF, so I think its a hormonal thing. So hopefully yours will be because if the baby growing kind! Good luck and keep us posted!

Baby dust!

12 years ago

thanks evryone! I will definitely post if I find anything out. Another one I forgot to post was that I start feeling real spacey and almost like I cant take too much in...But AF is due on monday so I have my fingers crossed.

12 years ago • Post starter

User Image
YAY!

!!!!

im only 3dpo but my labia is swollen too. i hope thats good news.

User Image

12 years ago

That is our wedding anniversary, and it was a beautiful day, enjoy!
We were hoping for the same due date, but BFN this morning, yet still no AF.
I also experience the swollen labia and palpitations, along with plenty of other things!
I would check in with your doc on the palpitations though, I was told in my last pregnancy that those were not normal. Just to be safe!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

Im actually really shocked that I'm pregnant. But yeah I remember the last time I talked with my prenatal doc about the heart racing on and off in the early weeks and she told me its just from the extra amount of blood thats being created. I get it more when I'm walking around. I'm gonna call and make an appointment here soon anyways though :) good luck to everyone!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo