Community post

Discussion

positive at 11 dpo, negative at 13 dpo

At 11 dpo, everyone could see the second light pink line. (showed within 5 minutes) Now at 13 dpo, no line at all! Nor any bleeding or sever cramping. PLEASE HELP! I used the exact same brand of tests. I just wanted to see if the line got darker, and now there is no line! I used my FMU and everything.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Do you have a picture of the 11 dpo test??

I had a faint positive on 9 dpo and then couldn't get anything on 10, 11, or 12 dpo with store bought.

But mine ended up being a chemical pregnancy

12 years ago

if you dind't use the same brand it is possible that the one you used at 13 dpo had a lower sensitivity in detecting de hgc levels, and the first one had a high.
try using the same brand or taking a blod test to be sure

12 years ago

I had the same thing - obvious faint positive at 8dpo with Frer (the only brand I use), now on 12dpo, have been testing every single day and they are all bfn - it's so disappointing, especially as I suffered a miscarriage 5 months ago.
Not sure if it's a chemical pregnancy or a bad test - no sign of af yet. Wish I knew what was going on!!

12 years ago

Sounds like what happened to me. I got a positive 3 days later went to the doctor and it was negative. I had a chemical pregnancy then AF didn't arise until 12 days after that.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo