Community post

Discussion

7 DPO - trying not to obsess

View Full Post

Hi. I ma 7 DPO today and I am trying not to obsess over every little cramp and twinge I feel. I am not sure if these are new things that are happening this cycle or if I am just now noticing them because we are TTC.

For the past several days, I have been feeling some dull aches in my lower abdomen - first on the left side and more recently a little on the right. I noticed a lot of people say that they feel tired and their bbs hurt, but I have none of that. Just the dull aches and some other random stuff that happens no matter what CD it is.

I ordered some HPTs online, bu they won't arrive for another few days...and I promised DH I wouldn't test until 4/1, which would be 14 DPO.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't seem to get this stuff out of my head. Do you think this is all in my head?

User Image

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 67 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Heather Marie, im sorta getting used to having my AF and being let down so it would be a wonderful suprise.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies.

lilchicken - don't get discouraged yet. Wait to see if that ol' witch AF shows her ugly head.

I said before that I wouldn't test until today, 14 DPO, but I got my box of internet test strips a few days ago and I used one that night, then 2 days later, then 2 days later (this morning). ALL . Today is my "expected" AF day but my cycle has been known to kick up to 30 or 32 days. I have had the light cramping throughout the TWW, but the "symptoms" the past few days have been lesser than before. Maybe it was because I was making a concerted effort to not notice them. I don't know. Seeing those 3 BFNs has helped me stop obsessing though. I don't know why, it just has.

Since I got a BFN this morning, I am going to wait out AF. I hope that doesn't show, but I am not going to get all anxious every 2 days by testing until she shows. Plus I am getting pretty tired of missing the cup and peeing on my hand.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Well, I'm out for this month...going to do things differently for the upcoming. I'm spotting today, which is normal for me. I have been trying for over a year and have gotten no where. The thing I'm going to try differently is, I'm going to start my CD today instead of waiting for the full flow. Good luck to all you ladies =)

User Image

12 years ago

I am sorry Heather Marie! for next time! Good luck!

User Image

Ive also decided to stop testing and wait to see if AF comes, it's too much stress lol :)
And yes I find it hard to not pee on my hands too haha :p

Sorry that the witch got you heather FX for next month.
Talk to you girls soon x

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks ladies. I'm hoping this is the cycle, as I have the last ones past haha! Hopefully counting the day I spot is what was holding me back. It's going to be interesting to find out.

Good luck to everyone! I hope the keeps her distance from you ladies for the next 9 months!!

User Image

12 years ago

Ok I know I said I wasnt going to test for a bit but I obviously cant help myself so I POAS.....another faint positive :-/ possibly a bit darker....
Do you girls mind taking a look for me and letting me know what you think?
Thanks xoxox

User Image

12 years ago

Hey lilchicken. Looks positive to me!! And from what other people voted, 100% of the 25 other people thought so too!

User Image

Im going to hopefully confirm tomorrow with a FRER....

Can't wait to see the rest of your results girls! xxx

User Image

12 years ago

Well , looks like I am out this cycle too!!! Hoping next cycle will be better.. I think every month when I get AF it's kind of good some how. I will be getting new insurance and I am supposed to have an x-ray of my neck on Thursday!! I think I am going to just stop worrying and just go with the flow. Also I think I need to go be checked for endometriosis ect...

GL ladies!!!

Lilchicken, I seen a line as well!! FX for you!!! GL

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo