Community post

Discussion

Just placed my first order

I am so excited! I just placed my first order for pregnancy tests online at the website the link at the bottom of this website takes you to - early-pregnancy-tests.com. I ordered the ones that are the 10 miu/ml HCG sensitivity.

Has anyone here used these 10 miu strips before? If so, how many DPO did you use them and with what results?

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I bought some of these too but haven't gotten a chance to use them. Hopefully soon!!! GL!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

I recieved mine in the mail yesterday i took one this morning but it was negative :( im 11dpo but AF is due until tues so i still have my fingers crossed good luck hun and baby dust to you!

12 years ago

Good luck to you too ladies! I will be testing on April 1 - April Fool's Day! That could make for some interesting April Fool's pranks no matter what the result of the test!

Interestingly though, when my mom was pregnant with me, her due date for me was April 1...I came a few days later though.

Baby dust to you both!!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo