Community post

Discussion

I know the cure for the two week wait!

I know it isn't practical for every TWW, but it most so happened to be perfect timing for this TWW.

GO ON A CRUISE!!!!!!

This was my first week charting temps and my O day was 2 days before we left on the cruise. If it was a normal month, I would have been paying attention to every minute change in my body, but we just got back today, 8DPO, and I have to say that this has been my least-stressful TWW so far. Not only because we were on vacation, but the distraction from symptom-watching stopped me from getting stressed in the first place.

If you can, try to plan a vacation during an upcoming TWW. I am hoping ours and the resulting lower stress levels wi result in a BFP, but if it doesn't, at least we had fun!!!!

User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

DARN AUTOCORRECT!!! I meant to type, "just so happened.". I also meant to say that it was my first month charting temps, not first week. This is what I get for typing this on an iPhone in the car on the way home from the cruise terminal and not proof reading before hitting send.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo