Community post

Discussion

How do you keep from stressing during the TWW?

This is our 2nd month TTC and I am finding myself at different points during the day feeling tense and I have to take a minute to force myself to relax. I have to physically relax my face muscles, shoulder muscles, hips, abs, etc. I am trying to be as relaxed as I can be, but because I am wondering (and hoping) and thinking about the TWW a lot during the day, I find myself becoming stressed because I am worried that it won't happen for us this month.

Do you do this? How do you stop yourself from doing this...from obsessing?

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi I am Priya and i am on 8dpo this is my 3 month ttc#1 and i am already getting tensed..

ohh this is an interesting question...i keep myself busy by watching videos in youtube,cooking, playing games in ipad or laptop..but that does not help me..half of the mind is on body..am i having cramps..am i having bloating and half of the time going to bathroom to check if there is any spotting :)..if you are waiting for something then you cannot stop thinking about it.. more somebdy tells you not to think the more u think...one good idea is to watch movies which make u laugh....

Baby dust to you n me and hope for BFP!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo