Community post

Discussion

7 DPO - trying not to obsess

Hi. I ma 7 DPO today and I am trying not to obsess over every little cramp and twinge I feel. I am not sure if these are new things that are happening this cycle or if I am just now noticing them because we are TTC.

For the past several days, I have been feeling some dull aches in my lower abdomen - first on the left side and more recently a little on the right. I noticed a lot of people say that they feel tired and their bbs hurt, but I have none of that. Just the dull aches and some other random stuff that happens no matter what CD it is.

I ordered some HPTs online, bu they won't arrive for another few days...and I promised DH I wouldn't test until 4/1, which would be 14 DPO.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't seem to get this stuff out of my head. Do you think this is all in my head?

User Image

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 67 Replies | Last Page

Hi! Im 8ddpo too, Whes is your AF due?

12 years ago

I don't think it's all in your head. I'm only 5DPO and am trying my hardest not to obsess about it too lol. Today I had some pinching in the center of my lower abdomen and felt some twinges in my R ovary area...I also had a sharp pain in my L breast, but it only lasted a few seconds, and both breasts are sore now. I have a bit of trouble determining if pregnancy is the cause of tender breasts because I have cysts so it's normal for me when they are tender a week before AF is due. I'm due for the ugly April, 4th.

User Image

12 years ago

i think its all in your had because its all in myhead too!!!!! hee hee

trying not to obsess but now find i'm obsessed with not trying!!! so i guess I'm screwed either way!

i'm basing my journal on the craziness so next time you think you are crackers, read my journal and see how crackers you are compared to me!!

Clive - we are DPO buddies I think!

heather - i find singing ding dong the witch is dead helps me not think of AF actually appearing (see, said I was mad!!) you've got to laugh otherwise it just gets too much.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

I'm also 8 dpo :)

I've been trying not to symptom spot but can't seem to help it lol
I've been having dull cramps for a few days now and also been having headaches. Bbs arnt sore but do feel a bit different and look a lil fuller!....hmmm

I hate waiting haha

User Image

12 years ago

Hi everybody. Thanks so much for responding. It feels good to know that I'm not alone.

clivencleo - AF is due 4/1 for me. I hope she is gone for 9 months and doesn't just hold out for a few days as an April Fool's joke. That would be really cruel.

krunchie - hahaha I just checked out your journal. Hilarious.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

LMAO Krunchie! I think that's cute! Anything to keep positive right

User Image

12 years ago

Ok girls, so I've been up most of the night as I can't seem to get to sleep very well lately and to cure my boredom I took a FRER....

I swear I can see the slightest second line!
I posted the pic.....errrr I dunno lol

Would yous mind taking a look and seeing what yous think?

XxxX

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies- I am either 7 or 8 DPO and a couple days ago I had some semi-severe cramps in my Left ovary area... CM is more then I have noticed before but my temps are weird.. I am unsure.. I don't know if I am out or in but I am just waiting.. I'm pretty sure AF is due 4/1!!! I am getting discouraged about this... I know I shouldn't but the longer it takes the harder it is!!! I admire the courage you ladies, who have been at this a while, have; I feel like a whiner!!! :)

LilChicken- I can't tell!! I am sorry but I just suck!!! :) GL lady!!

12 years ago

Lilchicken - I looked at your pic and I think I can see a faint shadow of a line, but I am viewing it on an iPhone, so it is a very tiny screen. I will look again tonight when I get home.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls :)

I'll be doing another test after I drop DD at daycare.
I will let you girls know how I go :)
XxxX

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo