Community post

Discussion

7 DPO - trying not to obsess

View Full Post

Hi. I ma 7 DPO today and I am trying not to obsess over every little cramp and twinge I feel. I am not sure if these are new things that are happening this cycle or if I am just now noticing them because we are TTC.

For the past several days, I have been feeling some dull aches in my lower abdomen - first on the left side and more recently a little on the right. I noticed a lot of people say that they feel tired and their bbs hurt, but I have none of that. Just the dull aches and some other random stuff that happens no matter what CD it is.

I ordered some HPTs online, bu they won't arrive for another few days...and I promised DH I wouldn't test until 4/1, which would be 14 DPO.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't seem to get this stuff out of my head. Do you think this is all in my head?

User Image

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 67 Replies | Last Page

Im feeling a little disheartened today...yesterday I was still having symptoms and today I feel nothing...AF due tomorrow so I just don't know what to think..I'm on the 24 hour wait now :(

12 years ago

Hi all
I'm brand new to this site and 6-8 dpo.
I already have symptoms milding cramping,very hot , but for the last 3 days I have been getting up in the night to pee two or three times and last night I barely got any sleep. Is this happening to anyone else I'm so tired

12 years ago

Haylaa17- I hope for you

I'm getting worried myself. AF for me is just 4 days away. I do have something new going on but I'm not going to get my hopes up too high lol. I'm 10DPO now and cervix is still high and soft..cm is sticky but the difference that's confusing me is that I'm able to stretch cm the same as with ovulation. I'm so confused... just hoping and to all.

*I ordered the early pregnancy test that there was a link for on this site, just waiting for them to show up I will take one as soon as they come in.

User Image

12 years ago

i did a test today, i dont even know why really, im only 8dpo and it was BFN, that was what i was expecting anyway! Its just hard having test sat there when im having these symptoms! bah!!

12 years ago

I'm also still feeling discouraged. The 2ww is killing me I'm 9dpo today, but like kitty I'm not having any symptoms. I'm really feeling discouraged its just every cycle is so emotional and it takes a lot out of you especially when all you see are BFNs! The timing the symptom spotting getting your hopes hope. It doesn't help that even Snooki is pregnant! People tell my husband and I your ds shouldn't be the only child that's just mean. That kills me. Sometimes like today I just want to give up.

I really wish all of you ladies baby dust sticky dust and a BFP!

12 years ago

I'm not feeling to hopeful either.....after all the faint positives I've been getting I got a negative this morning, don't know how sensitive the test was but I'm assuming If I was pregnant it would have showed especially as AF is due tomorrow! :( I'm sad

FX for you girls! xxx

User Image

12 years ago

so sorry to hear that lilchicken i have been following your posts hoping you get a BFP well a dark one anyway, i had a friend the other day who was 3 days overdue for her AF and she had a really faint positive you could hardly see it, it wasnt until about 7days overdue for her AF that she got a darker one, i am 8DPO and over that past 3 days i have been feeling sick when i have an empty stomach and cramps but i get cramps on and off through my cycles but i have never felt sick when i have an empty stomach before i even went to the loo this morning because i thourght i was going to spew but i held it in i had nothing to come up anyway, im also wondering about the cervix thing ladies, i havent ever done it what are you spose to do and what should it feel like id you are preg?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

12 years ago

Lilchicken - your AF hasnt appeared yet so don't rule it out..keep your head high xxx

I'm in the uk and its 3am here and I've just woke from this very vivid dream that im very shook up about...it's all very irrelivent but they say a symptom is weird vivid dreams..and if that was one of them, I don't know if I like it!!.
I feel like crying and feeling very emotional..
AF is due tomorrow..I don't know if it's the stress I'm going through and the horrible waiting that's given me these dreams but this TWW seems to of been the worse for me this time round :( xx

12 years ago

Thanks for the support girls :) means alot

I know it's not over until AF shows so I think I'll hold off on testing until she's late...

Hope there are some BFP's coming for all of us!
Xxxxx

User Image

12 years ago

stillfuntryin- they say that the cervix isn't reliable to tell if you're pg or not. It helps to get to know your cervix and patterns though. I recommend checking out www.beautifulcervix.com They have a gallery of photo's. That's what helped me to learn my cervix. I had to see what it looked like to know what I was feeling for. Good luck to you.
to all of you ladies

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo