Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello steph so good to hear from you was getting a little worried glad ur doing ok wow u really have had a very busy 2months funerals are always sad hate them wit apassion but knowing who ever it is that has passed are in a happier place
wow ur current job sounds a little crazy glad u got the job for the state well done on that and having ur own car id say u dont no urself beening able to go where u want when u want without having to wait for ur dh
im doing good have been still trying but not really bothered if it happened or not as im in the middle of getting tests done by my doc and been referred to a gyno which i demanded and im finally happen something is been done so i know if i cant do it on my own that when i do seen the gyno i know things will be done but im still hoping each month i can do it if i didnt loose my little 1 in august i would have been due next week the 23rd this make me sad as i know its the time my little 1 should have born but nope im still were i started a year ago
a year i no i was only thinking this the other day its like wow doesnt feel that long ago since u started it but most of us are still here and that is great cause i would have cracked not having ye ladies to talk to in the last couple of months hope to hear back from you soon and again good to hear from you

11 years ago

Welcome back steph! we missed you! and on getting the job!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
you sure did have a busy 2 months! We are looking at buying a crossover we have to go back to the dealership tomorrow to see if we can get financed for it without raising our current payment too much. I was just going to get a cheap van but it would end up costing us more each month than keeping to one vehicle. I would like to have my own car but I don't really need one because I work from home.

11 years ago

helllo bauer happy st patricks day to u 2 hope u had a nice day u do anything nice
had a nice relaxing day brought my nephew to the parade but start raining half way true so left half way true it and treated him to dinner then had a few drinks irish style ha then 2day was spoilt rotten for my birthday got loads of nice presents lovely dinner and didnt have to do any house which was bliss
how did u get on with the dealership did u get ur car

11 years ago

Happy birthday! My birthday isn't till June and the only thing I want is to meet the baby! I'm due on the 24th and my bday is the 15th.St. patty's day must be so much fun in Ireland I'm jealous!We don't go to the parade here because a lot of people get drunk and act crazy, its not really appropriate for young children. We went to church all dressed in green and then cleaned and went swimming nothing special. We got the car!!! DH is acting like a real jerk about it though he wouldn't let Scarlett eat french fries in it last night and yelled at me for giving her a cookie. He was acting like I gave her a bowl of ice cream and a juice box. We have 2.5 kids and 3 dogs it is going to get a little dirty in there he needs to get over it. When is your next ov or are you not tracking?

11 years ago

thank you bauer ah that would be a perfect birthday present if u had the baby on ur bday be wonderfull ah its does be brilliant here the parade does be on at 12 in the day so no fear of any people been drunk ah delighted to here ye got the car haha thats hilarious it has to get dirty some time he will be like that for a while then not care at all ha
ye im tracking ov im 7dpo so af due next week and im just going to wait on test early at all

11 years ago

Hey ladies

Just stopping by quickly for another update. AF showed up well early this cycle. I expected it to start yesterday Tuesday, but it started on Sunday instead:-( was sooo not happy as it made my cycle only 22days, and that included the 5days of af last time. So I only had 17 free days. Anyway I'm hoping as a result I'll have 2eggs released this cycle and dh and I will become pregnant with twins! lol I know, wishful thinking. But seriously I dont know what's up with such a short cycle. I can only assume my body is regulating itself. I didn't take any vits or tablets of any kind, since as I'm taking it easy for now.
Wilson what cycle day are you on? Maybe we can pair up this cycle
Tiffcoe: how is it going...any news on your your tww wait?

Besides I went for 3days orientation in the city for my state job! whohoo! can't say how delighted I am. The pay isn't execeptional to begin with, but the benefits are countless! My only pet peeve so far are the numerous insurances I'm going to have to pay if I want coverage. So health in a big one, as is vision, dental, 401k not to mention state and federal taxes, even medicare which are mandatory, along and several other's I just can't recall. I was like....that is all my wage! How can I keep up with all of these plus full my tank twice a week??? But I'm really after the opportunity to get my feet through the door as I do believe working for the state provide some job security, and has plenty room for career growth in the future. So I'm a happy bunny despite not being able to take home all my salary barring taxes. Oh did i say they paid for those who lived the furthest away to stay in a hotel for duration of the orientation? Well I was among those who were privy to enjoy such nicities so I am most pleased. No complaints coming from my side at all:-) Everything else this side is fine, just got in, oh and my county here in GA was rocked by a recent tornado which hit our corner of georgia. turned out that people's homes were destroyed, trees uprooted, one was killed, power lines down leaving folks without electricity. Gladly our home is fine, as was my dh who was here during that time. Real happy I was in hotel as Lord knows I would've been a miserable cow having to do without power. Though my dh is just as bad as I am, he went and booked in a hotel for 2nights since as he couldn't cope. Poor thing, bless him. Anyway it's 11pm and it's my 1s day on the job tomorrow, and i start at 7.30am so I have to go now. Will pop back in soon.

Steph

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I hope you have a great first day Steph!! Taxes and insurance are a killer! lol they will tax you again every time you buy something with that money you already paid taxes on. Have you thought maybe you just arn't getting pregnant because of stress? moving to another country away from family and starting a new job the funeral summer Olympics back and forth traveling jet lag? Maybe you just need to chill?I used to have short cycles like that the thing that helped me was the progesterone cream. mine were worse tho I had like 15-18 day cycles.
Wilson I cant believe you already ov'ed This month is flying by! The parade here is in the morning but that stops no one from getting drunk- its an all day festival people go early and drink all day.
I start my Last trimester on MONDAY!!!! Man am I feeling it. I just feel soooo run down! I could sleep at the drop of a dime I even tried more exercise and it just made me more tired. Some days I wish I could just order food instead of cook and do dishes and go to bed early. DH had to put $1000 dollars down on the car to get financed so money is a little tight this month. there will be no going out to eat till april. The baby is very active and wakes up way too easily if I roll over the baby will wake up, I hope its not going to be a bad sleeper like Scarlett but it doesnt look too promising. I hope the baby has a similar personality as me dh and scarlett, we have been going through a lot of stress with Sd because we like to go out and have fun and she is a couch potato she would rather watch tv than do anything else. This is such a horrible thing to say but I'm actually looking forward to her spending the summer with her mother. I'm so sick of her whining every dinner and every time we go some where. The only food she eats is bread, heaven forbid i give her a small piece of chicken. I guess i'm just an evil step mother taking her to the bounce house and giving her fruit. Being a step mom is a lot harder than being a bio mom.

11 years ago

hello ladies

steph sorry to hear af showed up maybe next month im on 10dpo and tested 2day with a so ill be joining to on the cycle this month we have to make a pact that 1 of us get knocked up well done on the job say u are only thrilled to be started will give u great oportunitys working for the state
bauer wow 3rd trimester yay wont be long fling around till the little baba comes awh it has flew by just wish it resulted in a bfp but no hope of that working on this side

11 years ago

Oh cheer up wilson! you will get your soon enough especially now that you have the doctors on your side. plus 10dpo is still early. my little bean didn't even implant til 9dpo. I recently found out that grape juice works as a laxative! I started drinking because I heard it will keep you from getting sick. We colored easter eggs this morning Scarlett loved it! Are you all ready for Easter?

11 years ago

ah just seems like it never gonna happen bauer wish it would already yes as you say at least i have the docs on my side all just time now ah that sounds fun bet scarlett love it ye just set love easter sure who wouldnt all the chocolate

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo