Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 537 Replies | Last Page

lovely ladies,
Thnx for looking at the photos!! its must appreciated, but i'm not getting my hopes up just yet

And if it really is a faint bfp, all you ladies who don't have any symptoms should remember that i don't really have any either, just sore boobies, and i have a friend (i met her on here) who got her bfp in january, and she had ZERO symptoms, NONE, and got neg hpt's till 12dpo, so don't worry you chicas are not out till shows, hope this month its for us all

Steph, digitals pick up 50 mIU of hcg, at 10dpo, that much wouldnt have built up in ur system yet, so.. i am making a formal request for you to test with a cheapie, like a dollar test or sumthin (?) and see the results pweedie pleaaasee Digitals don't usually pick up till waaayy after you start getting faint positives.

Is anyone due to test today? i gotta run, so i can't go all the way back to the roll call lol, not sure i'll be on for the rest of the day though, but i'll try n check in CHINS UP!!

eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

ladies how are you all 2day i woke up in top did another test and line is darker but really not getting my hopes up till af due date is gone dont wanna get my hopes up then shows so wish it was thursday already i still have hope for u ladies ur not out until shows so im really hoping she doesnt show for ye woke up with sore bbs and wow thiers so sore i cant even touch them but hope its a good sign

12 years ago

ladies put up more pistures of todays tests can u look see what ye think is this finally my

12 years ago

Hey all!

Hope all is well. I'm good, still not sign of AF, and no further preg symptoms. So I guess it'll be here tomorrow since as it's due then. Will be sure to keep you guys posted.

Eden: Thanks for the info hon! I'm encouraged to keep hope alive. Secretly I am, just still expecting af incase it shows up. I'll test again on Tuesday if it doesn't show then. I tried getting a few cheapies last week but none of the dollar stores I went to had any. And Walmart don't have any cheapies only the brand names, will have to order a batch of cheapies off the internet for my next cycle.

Wilson: Still so happy for you girl Will have a look at your new pics and see your positively bfp.

Did yall see my "not pregnant pic"?

12 years ago • Post starter

ROLL CALL: *UPDATE* 26/3/2012

Few more days to go and we'd have all tested ladies!

AlexaR: OV Date: 15/3 11DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: 27/3
Bauer: OV Date: 14/3 12DPO: Test Date: 27/3 AF Due Date: ??/3
Imosier: OV Date: 13/3 13DPO: Test Date: 29/3 AF Due Date: 29/3
Siobhan: OV Date: 15/3 11DPO Test Date: 29/3 AF Due Date 29/3

TESTED Already!
Eden: Test Date: 24/3 10DPO:
Wilson: Test Date: 24/3 9DPO:
Steph: Test Date: 24/3 10 DPO: AF Due Date: 26/3

Praying for more , so to all the other ladies testing over the next few days.

Stephanie

12 years ago • Post starter

oh my god I'm so nervous already. I'll go out to buy hpt after this. I had AF-like cramp yesterday! with sudden abundant of CM. went to toilet to check bcos I thought the witch came early but luckily it was only CM!

I think bbs are larger in size, fuller, still tender. can't wait for 27th! I'll be 12dpo. Idk if my system created enough hormone already on 12dpo for hpt to pick up (if I ever pg!)

for those who get their already!

User Image

12 years ago

ladies :) how are you all keeping steph u still have hope if the hasnt showed yet im hoping she doesnt come for you well tested again 2day and wow its stronger so its defo a stick baby stick actually so fricking happy finally happening after so long of ttc for the rest of u who have to test hoping u get ur and alex u should test now i got my positive at 9dpo :)

12 years ago

hiya girlies,
going thru a depression phase!!!! tested yesterday, got faint lines, today, the line is there, but its soo faint :( I had a tiny tiny bit of brown blood last night 11dpo (sorry if tmi) now its gone, my temp is dropping also, I'm so hurt and worried that something may be wrong.. why isn't my line getting darker? **cries** also been having slight cramps yesterday n today. Pray for me girlies

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Oh no eden! I hope its not a chemical pregnancy But light spotting when your period is due is common in early pregnancy so maybe everything is ok

12 years ago

steph: I already took a look at your HPT image under neg. is it the CBED "not pregnant"? :((( nvm steph. it's either we'll wait for the next cycle or see whether the witch is coming or not!

wilson10: I know right! but I made a pact already to test on 27th very nervous.

to eden, I hope everything is super fine! light spotting is very very common from what I heard. please no chem preg it would crush my heart as well

for everybody! I pray for my cycle buddies! now I wish we all sisters & live in the same house!
I feel quite lonely since DP is working far away from here. he'll get promoted by upcoming December (which is my EDD!). we gonna need that money soon if I'm pg. so there's nothing I could do.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo