Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 537 Replies | Last Page

no ov test this month wilson? I hope you are still early and get your in the coming days. . I cant believe its tuesday it feels like friday! Scarlett got a fever sunday night and hasn't been feeling well. Her waking at night is much more exhausting than it was before I was pregnant.! I put Scarlett in a swimming class on Saturdays she really seems to enjoy it I wish I could find some other sport/activity for her to participate in. the more exercise she gets the better she sleeps at night and the more energy I have Its really challenging to find sports for 2 year olds tho. She is very high energy I'd like to find a tumbling class but it seems like all of them start at 3 in my area she would be so good at it too. Oh and im 16 weeks now so I should be able to find out the babys gender when I get my ultrasound. what do you think of the name delilah? Coming up with baby names is so hard for me Scarlett didn't have a name until I was almost 7 months. I'm still not crazy about her name but it does suit her personality well. If you have any ideas I'm all ears.

11 years ago

hello bauer i gave in nd used ov tests this month so im 12dpo nd bfn looks like af will be showing her ugly mug this month awh anywhere in the country havent got good sports for 2 year old its ridicilous poor babies have to wait till 3 or over to take part in activities wow 16 weeks that has flew in u finding out the sex ye :)

11 years ago

im ready for you all to be knocked up already

11 years ago

@ Bauer re us getting knocked up already! I know right! Like how much longer do we expect you to stick around??? Errm as long as it takes girlfriend as long as it takes "straight face no smiles" on serious a note, aww I aprpeciate your patience with us two, taking our time in getting knocked up. Wilson you know what to do, just do what you did then and whallah! you'll be knocked up already! As for the only novice in the bunch...well I've tried, soy, evening primrose, and now preseed ($20 a pack!) and still nada. Not sure what's going in as my Gyne gave me the all clear before leaving the UK. Tubes and all besides one fiber he said that hasn't grown since he last scanned it 18months ago. I am fine to conceive, will give it a few more months, if nothing changes I'm taking dh to the doctors! His only two brother's both have 2sons each, whilst between my mom and dad I'm one of 13 children! 5 & 8 piece. So fertility runs on both side of the fam, just wish it wouldn't evade us as much especially after we waiting til marriage to start a family.
Wilson: Never mind hon I hope it happens for you this cycle, if not we'll make a pack for Valentines cycle
Bauer: Re Delilah I honestly don't like the name, simply because in the bible she's known as the woman who caused Samson's downfall. So when a man says to a woman don't be a Delilah, he's referring to her actions which we all know us women know how to get to a man's heart....period. Still check its meaning out if you like it then fine, if not there are many other nice ones out there, it just depends on what sound you are trying to work with, and what the inspiration behind it will be. I can help further when I return.

I'm still around, fly out in the morning. Wish me well!

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry no update yet...I was waiting until all my blood tests came back to see what was happening. And so far...everything is PERFECT! I haven't been excited yet because of the past so I wasn't really thinking about it until I just got my results back from my 4th blood draw.

My blood draws were:
Jan 2nd - 78
Jan 4th - 181
Jan 7th - 806!!!
Jan 9th - 1,849!

So today was my last blood draw and I am 5 weeks exactly. I have an ultrasound next Friday to see if everything is where it should be. I'm still a bit nervous but will feel better once I see the ultrasound. I will keep you all updated and I still am praying for all of you guys to get your !!

11 years ago

hello ladies
i no bauer wish it would just happen already im so ready to be knocked up seems like forever :(
awh steph i dont no what is happening with us we are doing everything right and still nothing i was back in with my doc this month and he said if nothing happens this month refering me to fertility doc to try help as its 17 months 2 mc nd no baby has to be something up with my body like why so long having a really depressing day since my bfn this morning fells like it never gonna happen so i have my fingers crossed for us both steph
awh babyplease good to here things are going good for u keep us updated

11 years ago

wow steph thanks I didnt even know there was a delilah in the bible I really need to get around to reading the whole thing! I read the story after you said that she sounds like my step daughters mother. We joke that her husband is her 3rd victim. She is proud of it too she got a black widow tattoo grr I am never going to come up with a good name valentines conceptions sound nice If you guys think of any names that sound good with scarlett and mackenzie let me know.

11 years ago

I got my first ultrasound today and the baby measured at 6 weeks 1 day :) We even got to see the little tiny heartbeat!! I started crying when we saw it! I tried to upload my ultrasound for you guys to see the little bean but it won't let me! :( Hope to hear from you all soon!

11 years ago

Thats great babyplease! Keep us updated!

11 years ago

hello ladies so af has been and gone now just to wait for ov but i wont be guessing to exactly when that will happen still doing my temps each morning but thats it not doing anything else this month taking it easy ive been to obsessed over it so im going to try just keep thinking it will happen when its ment to be as people say it will happen when ur not exspecting it so im going to try give that tactic a go not sure if it will happen but im not to sure im been putting to much pressure on myself these last few months to get knocked up so now im going to be more relaxed and plan life as normal have a holiday booked for semptember to lanzarote so that will give me something to focus on
babyplease so glad to hear all is going well on ur side
bauer how are u nd bump keeping
steph love how are you any changes this month
p.s sorry i havent been on much a lot going on in my family so not had much time

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo