Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 537 Replies | Last Page

ladiessssss! I'm fine over here! thank you very much for your support!!

first of all I wanna say that I AM VERY GRATEFUL to God that He let me know I CAN CONCEIVE. and He took it back bcos of the wrong timing ;)

it was so great to feel pg!

thanks to this, I am now understand a lot more about my cycle and noticed all those early pg symptoms! my luteal is only 11/12 days that is pretty short. but I really thank God for this new exp! :D I am thrilled. I hope everyone who got their would stay positive too! please do

NEXT CYCLE IS COMING!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is doing well. So af is about 2 days late with no signs, not having any signs of anything, no cramps, no sore bbs/nipples, nothing....the only thing I have is the occasional twinge near my left ovary. I know I'm under some stress right now and thats probably why af has not come yet since in not expecting bfp. I know I'm due to test today but I may just let come when she comes because a is more depressing.

Shioban-i think your due to test today too, you must let us know!

Well time for some sleep since I just got done my overnight shift

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Hi lovely ladies,
I'm here waiting for Af to arrive as I am dye today. Strange though thought she had arrived and went to toilet and discharge. I had taken a cheapy test on Monday 11dpo and Tuesday morning and both Didn't take one this morning either so I think like Imoser Luke you mite stick it out till tomorrow and see..... I really hope its gonna be good news x

Will be in touch

12 years ago

hiya lovelies,
siobhan and lmosier, i'm still KMX for you both!! ur not out till AF shows her ugly face

Alexa, its good to know that you're thinking positive, i said the same thing, at least we know its possible

Seph, bauer, wilson, whatsup? how are you girlies doing

AFM, got me last night at around 10pm, no cramps or anything to signal her arrival, so i thought it was cm lol, Anyway, i'm on cd 2 now.. waiting to Ov

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hey ladies & Eden!
I'm here! Logging in from my phone but trying to catch up on the latest with everyone.
How are we all doing? Still celebrating with you Wilson! Anymore BFP grom anyone else?
I did another test Tue afternoon and it was def "not pregnant" not velong after the cramps started,
then AF showed up!;-( 2days in now, so hope it will be gone bt weekened. Still disappointed not getting preggos
This month, but I guess it's a 2013 baby it is then! Hope we can continue being cycle buddies until we sll get our BFP's! Whohoo!!!

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Are we planning on starting an April group? I may or may not be ttc in April but I will definitly be with you ladies for support!!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

hello ladies how are you al im doing fine bit of sickness but not much im still so happy im finally pregnant am so happy im going to be with al ye ladies till ye get a and i hope its this cycle for all u guys i from the day i finished my period till cycle day 20 i think would recomend it defo worked for me and soy isoflavones

12 years ago

Steph, don't be too hard on yourself though I too am on cd 2 so, cheers for cycle buddies again in April!! and our 2013 bubs!! af will be over before you know it n you'll be soon again

lmosier I can't do this without you chicas on here, so maybe STEPH will start us a new thread for a fresh start in April hehehe . I hope you get back on the ttc wagon soon though. Thnxx for cheering us on!

Wilson, thnx for sticking around and supporting us also!! tell my little god baby i said hi . I did some research on the soy iso again, but i don't think its for me though, since i Ov on my own and have fairly regular cycles . Why did you start taking it? did you have irregular cycles or Ov problems? Sorry for all the questions

Bauer, how are ya hon?

Hugs to siobhan n alexa

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

hello ladies little baba says hellos to every1
eden i have normal cycle aswel i took it to make eggy stronger and im guessing it worked i ov.d on my own and all :)

12 years ago

HELLO to all the ladies....

I am just after realizing that my last LMP was 2 March and not 3 March. So I went in to 'calculate when you should test' and by putting in the 2 march it says that I ovulated 13 march but thats not right because I was using an OPK and I got a positive surge on the 15 march???

Regardless anyways we were that whole week so hopefully job done!
Wilson you lucky doll. The rest of you ladies the best of for next month.
Where and what are you up to Alexa...
I'm hoping I wont have to join you for April but I am sure will arrive
I have had all the cramps and discharge the same as last month so
The first time I got pregnant I had the cramps but cannot remember having the discharge....

Since my M/MC in Nov came 3 weeks after
16 Dec (22 days)
7 Jan (29 days)
5 Feb (29 days)
2 Mar (26 days)
I went to cycle length calculator and my average cycle is 26 days, today I am on day 28 should I test or just wait.....

Let me know what you think to all
Siobhan

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo