Community post

Discussion

MARCH CONCEPTION (Maybe) OVULATING Today - Any Cycle Buddies

View Full Post

Hey lovely TTC Sisters!

Today is my ovulation day! Whoohooo!!! DH and I lastnight and admittedly it was great!! ((blushing)) I'm totally excited that lastnight's BD might have been just in time to catch my ever so elusive egg! Not to take any chances however I hope to ambush him tonight when he gets in! Praying of course he won't be too tired.

Anyway AF is due on 26th March, and I'm looking to group up with anyone due around then to the end of March. Or anyone ovulating today or due over the next few days.

Hook me up! Would love to trade symptoms and chart the next TWW together! Happy BD all!

Stephanie

User Image User Image Praying for a fruitful 2012, with tonnes of for us ALL!!!

537 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 537 Replies | Last Page

hello ladies
a lot better 2day feeling more better have to keep thinking psitive and not let things get to me back to the last nite and i will not be stopping till the 22nd this is what i did last month and im guessing it worked just need the bean to stick when i get my oh steph u really do make me laugh lol the story of ur friend id do the same myself u off anywhere nice on vactation will be nice for u and dh to have a nice relaxed break just hope when ye go on vacation u are knocked up after ov i will not be looking for any symptoms at al im not even sure if i will ovualte this month after the m/c not even sure when my af would be due just going to cound from the day i stopped bleeding and count 3 weeks from that date hoping it works
welcome baby please

12 years ago

Heyyy lovelies

Wilson, i'm glad you're doing better now! i know how it feels to keep seeing pregnant women and babies when ur ttc it suxxxxx bigg time.. I'm happy that you started the though

BabyPlease, welcome to the the thread i hope you get your on monday hon

Stephyyy i missed ya! i hope you're knocked up for the vacation where are y'all off to?? is it a caribbean vacation? if so, that would be nice, maybe we can hang out hehehe when are you due to ov by the way?
I too am trying to steer clear of the symptom spotting.. please note the word "trying"

Siobhan, i'm glad that all is well with you and the little jelly bean hon

lmosier, its good that you and your dh got things sorted out

Bauer and alexa, hope y'all are doing fine

AFM, nothing much going on except hehehe

Eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Good moring ladies! Hope we are all having a good Saturday so far. I'm logging in from my phone so will be brief. I've been mildly cramping for the last few days but thinking it was in my mind so been ignoring it. Feeling a tad bit nauseated at times, also breasts seem fuller and nipples are burning and tender. I've never noticed any of the above besides cramping prior to OV, I guess I'm learning about my body each cycle. Funny if AF didn't leave last week I'd have thought I was preggors! Hehehe Used a FR HOK and it showed both lines looked pretty much the same. So I guess it's time to get bugey wugey!;-) Not sure exactly when is the date, just need to BD all weekend. Will need to have to be careful not to miss it as the last few nights DH been very tired after long days at work. Plus our summer allergies have been acting up. Anyway will keep yall posted!
Anyone else OV soon? Maybe I could start a new thread or should we just continue here for now?

12 years ago • Post starter

Good moring ladies! Hope we are all having a good Saturday so far. I'm logging in from my phone so will be brief. I've been mildly cramping for the last few days but thinking it was in my mind so been ignoring it. Feeling a tad bit nauseated at times, also breasts seem fuller and nipples are burning and tender. I've never noticed any of the above besides cramping prior to OV, I guess I'm learning about my body each cycle. Funny if AF didn't leave last week I'd have thought I was preggors! Hehehe Used a FR HOK and it showed both lines looked pretty much the same. So I guess it's time to get bugey wugey!;-) Not sure exactly when is the date, just need to BD all weekend. Will need to have to be careful not to miss it as the last few nights DH been very tired after long days at work. Plus our summer allergies have been acting up. Anyway will keep yall posted!
Anyone else OV soon? Maybe I could start a new thread or should we just continue here for now?

12 years ago • Post starter

Stephray-

You shouldn't start a new thread because I love reading the updates about everyone here!! They are encouraging to me!

Have fun doing the BD all weekend. I'm sure you already have heard this before but the nurse that is following me with my treatment told us to do the BD every other day as it builds the sperm count! So that's what we did this cycle. We'll see if it worked.

I test Monday and hopefully its a . BUT I'm not having really any symptoms of pregnancy other than being bloated and having mild cramping. So I'm not sure if it's going to be positive or not. Trying to think positively though. I pray about it everyday!! If its a negative, I stop all the meds until AF comes which would be this coming week...then start the meds all over again.

I hope you have a good weekend and don't let those allergies get in the way of the BD!! hahaha. Talk to you soon.

12 years ago

hey ladies how are you all keeping
steph if you didnt have af last week id defo would have said ur preggo every month we learn something new about ourselfs each cycle all u can do is keep and hopefully we all se a delightfull this month well im due to ov in 4day so starting 2nite and going to keep till a few days before af is due hopefully this will work i think you should keep this thread dont start another 1 easy enough to just keep up dating on this 1
babyplease just heep positive and it not over till the shows so sending u lots of and hope u get ur on monday :)

12 years ago

Good to hear all you guys feeling good!

I had all that mild cramping and extra discharge and was preggo....
Back pain still with me, very dizzy when I get up from sitting to quick not enough blood yet...
Plenty every day we did it lol

Wilson I'm in Westport, Co-Mayo

Happy Easter have an Eggcellent one

to one and all

12 years ago

hey siobhan good to no u and ur little bean are doing good plenty of sound like ur having normal pg symptoms :) ah not to bad so never been to cork again to u

12 years ago

hiya girlies!
omg steph, i'm with u on that, b4 i logged on here, i was telling dh that if i wasn't temping, i would have been SURE that i'm preggo the boobies are larger than they've ever been pre ov, areola is reallyyyyy dark n got montgomery's tubercles, which i NEVER EVER got in my life!! been really crampy as well i feel as if i'm in the 2ww .. cm is also reallllly different.. i'm probably trippin' lmao

babyplease, for the , we can do with some more of those on here

wilson, i second that! i think that this month i'll till af due date! i defo CANNOT handle seeing a bfn this cycle..

siobhan, great to hear from u hon, rub your belly for us!

eden

User Image Me: 23 DH: 30 Married: June 2010 ttc#1 - lets make it happen! where are you sticky bean? Need a

12 years ago

Hello ladies, I havent been on here in a while again so busy expanding my child care business and easter and all. Scarlett is getting her first molars and she is up every hour at night even with ibuprofen and oragel. Shes nursing like crazy I think this cycle might be anovulatory :( Normally I have really sore nips the whole week before O and I dont even have a little bit of soreness. I haven't been temping because Scarlett was playing with my thermometer and lost it its probably in one of her toyboxes :( I do have some fertile mucus tho and I'm HSO. My DH is all about that. I even told him what that means and he didn't care at all. I was going to use the soy Iso this month but with her teething like this I didnt want to mess up my milk supply. My boobs are like engorged from her nursing so much I look like pamala anderson or something. I just got a bunch of new bras too this is definatly going to strech them out My DH is loving it though! I hope i'm wrong about O today should be my day.

well im setting test day for the 25th. because last 2 months have been around 28 days

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo