Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

791 - 800 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@MidnightMystery ooh glad you're still in it! Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated!

User Image

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. Oh that's wonderful to hear. When do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies, I plan on testing on 22nd if AF a no show however I have some AF symptoms so I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up. X

6 years ago

Hi lovely ladies,

CD25. Heartburn N bleeding tounge? Cervix low hard closed. Creamy cm.

@m777 how are you?x

6 years ago

MidnightMystery Hey! I'm good...i don't have any symptoms of anything...been super emotional because there's been quite a few things going on in my life that's been stressful...loss of a pet, having to move from my apartment. But things are slowly coming together and looks like i'll be buying a condo which is bigger and better than where i am now. So things are looking up.

I'm 7DPO (CD26) , AF is due the 24th, I'll likely test on Friday or Saturday. I don't feel anything so i don't think so this time.

Not sure what the bleeding tongue means? have you researched it? heartburn is awful, i feel for you xxo

User image

6 years ago

@mis777 So sorry to hear your going through an emotional time feel free to inbox me privately if you need a rant or chat about anything. I know its awful when u keep things bottled up. Sad to hear about your pet too sorry for your loss pets are part if a family so its normal to feel upset take all the time you need to greive. That's amazing news that your moving somewhere bigger I bet you can't wait! Oh the packing the joys aye! I'm also moving well I've been waiting to move for a long time now that's been stressing me out aswel!

Not sure about my tounge its stopped now perhaps I brushed too hard lol! Heartburns settled now thank god been sipping some water seems to have helped.

I'm not confident either this month in not sure if I ovulate anymore lol but I'm still here with this crazy obsession lol. Xx

6 years ago

Also this is my "eat like a freak week" lol where i want anything in sight! Last night I fried brussle sprouts and my god it tasted like heaven lol!! Do any of you ladies eat like a horse the week before AF? The rest of the time I only eat dinner xx

6 years ago

I'm supposed to be hoovering and here I am obsessing haha xx

6 years ago

Thank you, Midnight for your nice comments...appreciate it :)

I also eat like crazy and crave sweets when AF is on her way...I feel like it's been 2 weeks of craving sweets!

User image

6 years ago

Hey guys, I don’t know how to attach a pic on here but I did a test today and it was positive but it was quite dark which is really worrying me. I have put the pic on the pregnancy test section so it will be on my personal page too. I was wondering if any of you have any idea why it would be so dark? My last period started 24th November and I ovulated 7th or 8th December. I only know thsyad I get quite bad ovulation pains around ovulation. I also tested on sat just gone and it 100% BFN. How can it go from nothing to such a dark line in two days? I had an ectopic pregnancy in April and a Fallopian tube removed so I’m just worrying. Any help or advice is def welcome x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo