Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

341 - 350 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. Today is the first time the blue line has appeared on my chart on CTP so I am a bit shocked to see it come up. The app that I log everything into doesn't show ovulation or anything like that, just the cover line. We try for the every other day method for BDing so that could be why last night was a "no go". Told my husband, I did my part (ovulated) now it is time for you to do yours. Thank you, I will change my ticker for today (once I figure out simple math . I should watch that video, sounds interesting.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I will definitely be watching that youtube video. maybe ill watch it with my husband tonight. he finds all of this stuff interesting too lol

User Image

6 years ago

I'm in the same boat as you Dragonfly. We didn't get to BD last night either so I'm hoping this evening will do it for us! If that works out then it looks like we did the SMEP without really thinking about it. We usually BD pretty late at night so late Sunday was the last time. Since we haven't gotten "lucky" just going with our natural rhythm I'm feeling anxious to BD today and hopefully my egg is still there waiting.

@ Beaut1ful - I haven't watched that video but maybe DH and I will watch it tonight too! lol. All of us watching it at the same time would be funny :).

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I feel the same way. I woke up at 3am just thinking about my egg(s) and then trying to calculate how long sperm gets there and if there is enough time for them to reach the egg. We BD Sunday morning and I was looking at the Intercourse timing calculator and it looks like we are close to the SMEP as well. I am sure we will be fine and the egg will still be there waiting for the swimmers to quit having coffee and get going or they are going to be late.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Beautiful - Luteal phase can fluctuate. I've have them from 10-14 days. Anywhere in that range is normal. FX for your temp to increase tomorrow

Dragonfly and Flamingo- My 3rd child was conceived with one BD the morning that my temp spiked, which would have been after ovulation. So you're still in a good time frame.

I've already started testing I've got lots of 10MIU, wondfo, and 1 more FRER. I don't know why I keep using the cheapies, I know that FRER shows up first for me. I won't be discouraged unless I don't have a line by friday.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

@callmecrazy. Thank you for the good vibes. It kind of gives me some hope that there is still a chance. Hope you get your BFP soon. I didn't know that the Luteal Phase fluctuates as they call it the tww as it takes two weeks. Confusing if I may say.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ callmecrazy - Thank you for the reassuring words! I think because I've never been pregnant I'm just worried I'll get it wrong again this cycle, but this time I know when I ovulate so that makes me feel better. I'm hoping to see my temperature spike tomorrow. Let us know if you post a test or see a faint line!

@ Dragonfly - We've got this! It will either be swimmers that were waiting around or fast ones from today's BDing!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Oh definately; we got this girl and yes, it could be the little swimmers waiting or the fast ones from today and if it is from today you can expect a boy in the future. I know exactly what you mean by getting the cycle wrong and then having to start over again the next month. My temp spiked this morning, so I hope your temp spikes soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

callmecrazy- Thank you i was doing some research on it. as long as i stay 10-16 we are good.

This Afternoon, cramps and backache are gone. NO spotting which i usual get before AF, (bc i thought cramps were AF coming along since temp dip) My boobs are hurting now, got HOT and nauseous still off and on. Now i feel up and down on emotions. My brother just made me mad by text message and then i wanted to cry. I hope my temp rises tomorrow.. Can you feel implantation and have symptoms right away? i know they say 2-3 days for HCG levels but i feel ugh!!! LOL

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I hope those are all good signs for you! Seems like everyone feels symptoms like that at different times so im sure its very possible to be feeling things already. When do you think you'll test?

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo