Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

481 - 490 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@ dragonfly - Let's hope this is the case! Only time will tell.

@ Beaut1ful - Even though this is my first month temping I'm finding it stressful too. Not really a feeling you want to start your day out with. I find it fascinating as well though so I think I'll finish out this cycle temping everyday and if it's to much for me then I'll do the same as you next cycle.

@callmecrazy - Sounds like you had a good weekend! I hope your DH arrives in time to try for a little girl next cycle.

6 years ago

flamingoGirl- I dont want to scary you im sorry! i would continue like you said a couple of cycles so you can get a feel of ovulation and know your body more, even though it plays tricks on you some cycle or its just in our heads LOL. everyone is different.

dragonfly- i looked at your chart to me you o'd CD17 if i go by your +opk and temp dip then rise. usually the rise is the day once you know egg is release. Try putting in CD17 and see what it tell you.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I did and posted my comment on it. I have to go back and find the comment again. I will get back once I find it.

@FlamingoGirl. One can hope and time will tell.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Here is my comment. Just checked the implantation calculator. I did the calculation based on the +OPK (Nov 27) and it put implantation dates with Dec 4-8 with the most common date being Dec 6. If I did the calculations on Nov 28 then the date range would be Dec 5-9 with the most common date being Dec 7. AF is supposed to be here Dec 9, cutting it real close for it to latch on and stay on.

Based on my app that I always use, I should be 7dpo if ovulated on CD17 and not 6dpo. Now I am really confused and if this implantation then it is the silent one as I feel nothing happening.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- what is your normal luteal phase? i did read that post. My mind is in la la land today.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I thought so! Aw they do look lovely dragonflies my next tattoo was/is Angel wings however Havent had the Time Lol! Ive noticed People who suffer with anxiety are most the Time rather spiritual People have you? Thats good news nothing in site the Green could be a build up of cm hopefully turning into a plug!!xx

@beautiful38 do they sell It in stores Or online only? Think im going to try this cycle without anything if no luck im willing to try anything...with in reason Lol xx

6 years ago

P.s dragonfly i never felt any implantation with Both my babies xx

6 years ago

@ Beautiful - Don't worry you didn't scare me away from charting BBT! I just had this feeling that my temperature wasn't going to keep going up so I was a little stressed when I took it this morning. I can see how months of charting would be tiresome. We'll see how the rest of my cycle goes.

@ Dragonfly - What is your average cycle length? Hoping this cycle will be longer then 24 days for you!

6 years ago

How do you search for specific forum topics? I am trying to find the September 2018 Babies forum. i just want to check in over there a little too since my due date (If I get a BFP this month) is Aug 30th. I'm right on the border of September so I can kind of relate to both groups! Anyways, I don't know how to look for it! TIA :)

User Image

6 years ago

Pearl - there is no sept babies yet. The new month is usually started by the previous month group when AF starts for them. I started august when I knew i was moving on. You can start sept! I'll be there soon.

I'm stumped. No AF yet. Temp keeps getting lower and nothing happens. I expected it by lunch but nothing. Even that would have been late.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo