Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

581 - 590 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Pearl_325. Going to try my best to hold out and most of the time I can, but if I can't then I would probably test Friday morning. I am not feeling hopeful as they feel like the same symptoms as last month. I read that watery/creamy cm can be a sign of both but watery typically means AF as it helps the lining to shed easier. When is your AF due and when do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello all! This is my 3rd month ttc. I am currently 3 DPO and in the dreaded tww! Trying not to consume myself with all of the spot checking again this month and trying not to have the urge to POAS every chance I get! Lol I was really bad at both last month! Thought I would join a group discussion to help pass the time and make me feel somewhat normal! Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

6 years ago

@Jodilyn80 - Welcome! Most of us are in the tww wait right now. I'm at 7DPO myself. I'm also in my 3rd month ttc for the first time! So far topics here have ranged from watching The Great Sperm Race (found on you tube) to using preseed and BBT charting updates. Happy to have you with us! When do you think you'll start testing?

to you as well!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 ugh it's so hard when all the symptoms point to either one.

AF isn't due for me until between the 20-22nd so I have a ways to go. I will probably test on the 19th or 20th

User Image

6 years ago

@Jodilyn80 Hi and welcome! I am only 1 dpo so I'm right behind you :)

User Image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 Thank you! I am trying to hold out until at least 10 dpo, so a week from today! I am not very good at the holding out part! It has been 10 years since I have ttc and I don't ever remember the tww being so hard! Lol

6 years ago

@Jodilyn80. Welcome to the tww where it can go either way. AF due for me Saturday so I am holding out testing till Friday unless AF shows early.

@Pearl_325. Oh yes, you have a long way to go. Keep me posted on how things are going.

Keep feeling pokes all over my belly, sides and back and when I went to the RR I noticed thick creamy discharge. I don't remember anything from my last pregnancy and Google does work worth... as I get so many different things. Argh.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies,
I am technically pregnant, due August 14th. However my HCG on 13 DPO was only 35...I had a retest this afternoon and have to wait until tomorrow to find out if it doubled! Ugh...pregnancy is such an emotional rollercoaster. Motherhood in general is.

6 years ago

Hello ladies i have been Here lurking in hope to see some bfp! Id like to apologise for the situation that occured wednesday and still would like to be part of the group.
We had a long talk and i still have my family. I have been struggling with anxiety and It completley took over the other Day. I Am working on my own low self esteem and anxiety troubles May even talk to my doktor about It as its ruining my life more impotantly my families.
I love my partner and we are still ttc, i know i painted a horrible Picture but this is the Man i want to spend my life with hes the only person thats cared about me so at Times i question It and Get myself in a state. I hope i can still be part of this journey with you all xx

6 years ago

Update- CD14 no signs of ovulation, yesterday tingly nipples over past two days boobs feel harder lumpy, have not had any migraines either which is odd as usually i Get hormone migraines Get one at ovulation and AF along with sciatica wich has not happened. Right hand side of my abdonen feels so strange hard and i have had irregular bm D Then C cycle :/ begining to think somethings wrong due to the irregular cycles past Three months any ideas to whats going on i also have bad growing type pains in my legs xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo