Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

491 - 500 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@ Pearl - I have not seen a September 2018 Babies forum yet. I don't think one has been created yet. I sometimes look on the Recent Forum Activity page to find new forums or ones I've missed and I have yet to see a September 2018 one. You could go start it!

6 years ago

I'm on it! I'll start it now...hope to not see any of you over there though!!

User Image

6 years ago

pearl325- i seen you started moving on over lol, still no AF yet.

MidnightMystery - i bought mine at a regular pharmacy store. usually its in the lube section or opk/pregnancy test section.

6 years ago

callmecrazy- i am with you on this!!!! i was sure AF would come already, as i feel it, but no spotting or anything!!! What is going on! I am usually clock work. alwasy spot day before or day of early then full blown by afternoon. bc then i go home grumpy and miserable LOL

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I think I'm mostly going to stay on this forum but I am pretty far behind most of you ladies so i want to check back and forth between both to see if anyone is in the same boat as me timing wise :) How are you feeling so far? You are not out until AF shows so I'm hoping you are IN!

On another note I am having VERY light cramping right now so I'm wondering if I'm actually ovulating today. Great news if I am because today is my "every other day" so we are BD tonight! I think I definitely O early on which is probably why I have never had success in the past

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I honestly don't really know how long my luteal phase is as I just started the OPKs and long before that I thought it was the standard 14 days.

@MidnightMystery. Well that is good news in not feeling Implantation and let's hope it is the mucous plug forming but then I don't really know what to look for. My next tattoo will be of a dragonfly but the wings are words.

@FlamingoGirl13. My average before my first baby was 28 days. Now they range from 26-28. So, just keep hoping that this isn't one of those 24 day cycles. Be devastating.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@twwtoolong... the only month I’ve gotten pregnant was the month we used Preseed. My husband has low morphology. I can’t help but think that I miscarried because the Preseed help a weak, abnormal sperm get to that egg. Be cautious ladies. I don’t think I’ll use it again. Although, who knows, i May take that risk again myself depending on how long it takes. They say it’s less likely for abnormal sperm to penetrate the egg but ya never know.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 I am sorry about your MC! I agree that there is definitely a chance that preseed helps that happen but I think it just depends on your situation. For me, I am beginning to feel like i will never see that BFP and I am already almost 33 so I am willing to try it right now as it has such high BFP success rates! If i was younger or hadn't been trying as long I think I would keep trying using nothing though "just in case"

User Image

6 years ago

Pearl, I’m 34. I understand. Has your husband had a semen analysis? We didn’t know he had a morphology issue until after we got pregnant. If your husband has zero issues, I say go for it!!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

pearl325 & Ruby0709 - Did you only use it during your fertile window or every time you BD?? I use it only when i see Somewhat of EW? i wonder if that is why toward end of cycle i had snot like cm so many days??

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo