Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 124 Replies | Last Page

mommytoaw - I have a week left of my cycle so we're at similar points of our cycles.

kattack - boo! bfn

afm - bleurgh I feel sooo sick

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

I love comparing symptoms with you gals!!

kattack: Im sorry hun wish all of us could just get pregnant with a snap of our fingers.

ellekayjaye: I'm really hoping fir it this month...im still feeling the little cramping and twinges and just today my chest is itchy btwn the girls - weird. Prolly unrelated.

Do any of you girls use preseed?? I wanted to try it but I can't find it anywhere. All the stores that are "supposed" to carry it don't have it. Not sure it would help though. I never have EWCM, didn't with last two pregnancies but I alwas have the watery cm around O. I read that that is fertile Cm too.

Thoughts??

12 years ago • Post starter

I probably should mention that I know you can order it online but last cycle it would have been to late after shipping and all. This month I'm just hoping for BFP so I havn't ordered it yet.

12 years ago • Post starter

no I dont use any lubricants which gets interesting the week before af when my cm dries up lol! I live in UK and we don't have pre seed here. This month I have symptoms and I really feel I may be pregnant BUT I didn't notice EWCM this cycle - though I had a lot of sex around then I don't know if it was 'missed' by the fact I spent about a week 'leaking' male fluids lol sorry if that's too much info

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

This is my 3rd cycle trying and im already losing hope. Idk how everyone else does it.

I also didnt get ewcm this cycle maybe because i tried tussin this month? Mine was just watery for like 3 days then just creamy.

Whats weird about this cycle is that i havent suffered from that many pms symptoms if any. whyyyyy???? ha ha im nuts but maybe its a good sign, hmmm

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

kattack - I am the same with the lack of af symptoms. I usually get migraines, spots, bloating, cramp, lower back pain and terrible mood.
This cycle I feel quite happy but my breasts are KILLING me lol

I have been trying 38 months now haha

12 years ago

@ellekayejaye Maybe its a good sign! I usually cramp too and i did around 8 dpo and since then nothing! oh also my bbs usually get sore and tender but all ive been feeling is kind of itchy and tingly around the nips. biggest symptom of all- NO AF yet not even spotting :) (knock on wood)

Wow i need to suck it up im such a baby, i just didnt expect it to be so hard.

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

when is your af due?

12 years ago

I shouldve started spotting last night

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

ooh exciting stuff
My af could come anytime from today CD35 to the 22nd CD42 so I'm keeping an eye out ofr brown/pink cm etc

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo