Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

121 - 124 of 124 Replies

Kat - Well it is full blown AF as far as I know.. It's just so weird because like I said I am NEVER early. I guess if finally after 2 years my cycle is going to go back to every 31 days then I will be happy. Thats how long my cycle was when I got preggo the last two times so maybe if it goes back then I will be able to get pregnant again like before.

I'm really hoping you get your BFP.!!!! I'm wondering what could be causing you to be so late... Maybe that little beany!!!

Good luck and let us know what happens with your BT :))))

12 years ago • Post starter

So im on cd43 now and no period for me yet. I'm thinking of testing this weekend but I'm so scared of getting a bfn, that'll mean there's something wrong with me :/

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

Kattack - try not to worry, last year I went 9 weeks 4 days withot af and I wasn't pregnant. Then I finally got af and my next periods were regular again. Even my doctor didn't have any idea what caused it.

Good luck :)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

We do have preseed in the UK! They sell it in Boots :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo