Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

101 - 110 of 124 Replies | Last Page

I know I've been all over the place on this but I'm thinking of going home to POAS!!! LOL! the longest I might be abe to hold out is tomorrow morning..

Will Power and Self Control have left the building.. Come on BFP, show your pretty pink face!

Wish me luck ladies :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

BFN :( May still be a little early.

Awww it probably is too early, I think I might be testing tomorrow SO NERVOUS!!

Oh about cp. I have no kids yet, this will be my first so idk why it always feels open lol I hope you're right mommytoaw and I get a bfp!!!

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

argh! migraine I didn't get it before AF this month so I have got it as she ends. I hate them! I feel dizzy and sick and one side of my face hurts, "damn you migraine!"

mommytoaw - it's still a couple of day early isn't it?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

elle - I hope you have some good migraine medicine.. They suck so bad...

So today I woke up so tired I actually hit snooze three times and I also had the most realistic dream last night and each time I hit snooze on the alarm I'd fall back alseep and my dream continued..... I'm so dragging ass today. just want to close my eyes and sleep all day.Feel like the bloating is going away, bbs only sore when I poke or prod them... So who knows. Not testing again for awhile just to see is AF will show up.

How are you ladies today???

So this CP thing is driving me nuts... It staye dup so high for so long then down, then back up, then down again and was always fairly open.

Now I just checked and its way high and definately closed...I know they say you can't rely on CP but could it be a good thing that it now feels closed?? I couldn't feel the dimple I always feel..

What do you girls think??

mommytoaw - no my doctor wont give me prescription painkillers anymore because of my TTC he wont give me anti depressants either

So I am on paracetamol and Ibuprofen until it goes away.

I have been decided not to get Soy etc this cycle until I've seen the GYNAE , last thing I need is my cycles getting messed up from alternative therapies and not being able to get any medical treatment

Have you POAS yet?

12 years ago

I think we were typing at the same time there momyytoaw lol!

I am not going to check my cervix in future after this month when it was high, hard and closed then I got AF hours later

I hope this is it for you

12 years ago

elle- So sorry you can't get any meds... Have you tried Excedrin - Sinus headache??? It sthe only excedrin that doesnt have the caffeine and it's acetametaphine so it should be harmful for ttc. I swear by it, its the only excedrin I can take as the others(with caffeine) makes me have chest pains like im having a heart attack....
No I havnt POAS today, I think I'm just gonna wait till after AF is due.

Kattack - I still have about 3 days to go till AF and my CP is high , closed and soft so Im not sure if it means anything... It has been open every other day since O but went closed today..

I'm so hoping for a BFP still..

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo