Community post

Discussion

11 dpo too scared to test-after 8 months ttc

View Full Post

hi ladies

I hope you've all had better luck, it is so hard getting AF every month after telling yourself you have done everything right. I deciced to get a little help from clomid even though I always have regular 28 day cycle. I am 11dpo today and don't really trust anything I feel.

Last night I suddenly developed a hatred for avocado which is my favourite food. so this morning I thought its nothing so I'll take it for lunch but sadly I cannot stand the sight of it. I've been feeling tight around my lower abdomin, my nipples are sore to the touch since 7 dpo. I pain that is kind of like ovary pain and lower back pain that comes and goes.

I am starting to loose it cause I have been trying for so long. Can anyone who's in the same boat please assist, I need a little reassurance or motivation.

53 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 53 of 53 Replies

@Gabip86 first let me start by saying Happy birthday.

I also had an HSG done which showed that one of my tubes were blocked. i had surgery due to an ectopic which is probably why the tube is blocked my dr also recommended IVF but i asked him could we try a Laporscopy to unblock the blocked tube . an he agreed he will try that step first. i know how sad an hurt u are because when i got the news i was devastated myself because before my ectopic my fertility WAS NOT an issue. keep hope an ask for other options!! IVF SHOULD be the last resort

6 years ago

Hi ladies

It may seem bee have abandoned this forum but seriously I've missed talking to you all. I have had so me work issues which have kept me pre occupied with very little time on my hands and I also thought that if I stopped counting the cycles and just let things be I could finally get my BFP. But yes am sure you guessed it nothing till now.

I was sure that maybe obsessing over this was the reason it didn't happen but it is not. The sad thing is doctors still cannot find anything wrong with me. The doctors say it will happen but it still hasn't. I have honestly thought about giving up but I want this so much........

@Gabip86

Sorry to hear your sad news but hopefully there will be another way for you to conceive
Ladies giving up is not an option let's stay hopeful we will have our bundles of joy one day

6 years ago • Post starter

@ZANELE1,

I am new to this and I cannot really relate to your this time around as I just found out I'm pregnant with #2...headed to my first ultrasound appointment because I'm high risk. However, I went through this with my first and I also miscarried multiple times before successfully delivering my now 4 year old daughter. It's an emotional roller coaster and it's so hard to endure it all. Honestly, I didn't conceive her until I gave it all up and stopped charting or even caring. I stopped even thinking about having a baby and assumed it would never happen then BAM! I conceived her. This time around we just started trying this cycle and by trying I only mean we decided not to prevent it. I don't know how I got blessed so quickly but it worked out. Your baby will come just enjoy life and your relationship and hang in there girl. I'm sorry you are dealing with all of this. I know it will happen for you I can feel it.

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo