Community post

Discussion

11 dpo too scared to test-after 8 months ttc

View Full Post

hi ladies

I hope you've all had better luck, it is so hard getting AF every month after telling yourself you have done everything right. I deciced to get a little help from clomid even though I always have regular 28 day cycle. I am 11dpo today and don't really trust anything I feel.

Last night I suddenly developed a hatred for avocado which is my favourite food. so this morning I thought its nothing so I'll take it for lunch but sadly I cannot stand the sight of it. I've been feeling tight around my lower abdomin, my nipples are sore to the touch since 7 dpo. I pain that is kind of like ovary pain and lower back pain that comes and goes.

I am starting to loose it cause I have been trying for so long. Can anyone who's in the same boat please assist, I need a little reassurance or motivation.

53 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 53 Replies | Last Page

I'm also 14 dpo with no af yet. This is my 5th month trying for our 3rd. It took us 10 months with our first and 8 months with our 2nd. I was hoping it would be easier this time around but no such luck so here I am trying my best to wait til tomorrow to test. Sometimes I just think it would be easier to adopt.

User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies

Thanks for all the well wishes today I decided to gather up some courage to test. And my fears unfolded right in front of my eyes. It was another BFN. but has still not arrived and I'm 15dpo

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Today I'm 16dpo and still hasn't arrived.

@gabiperes my LP is usually 14days but I have been taking fertomid the generic for clomid here in South Africa for the past two cycles so I suspect it could also be causing all this confusion and the pregnancy symptoms.

Zanele1 I would be completely freaked out if I was 16 DPO and no AF. So cheers to you to being patient!
I have heard that some people don't get HCG enough for a while. So maybe you fall within that group.
Are you having your usual PMS symptoms?

As of me, I am 8 DPO today.. Haven't been feeling anything too different from my previous 10 cycles. The only thing that is different is that I had a lot on heartburn and indigestion over the weekend.

Let's not loose hope. Keep me update.

FX for the BFP

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Just wanted to pop back in. After 2+ years off birth control, over 1 year TTC, 5 rounds of clomid, we finally got our BFP without help from the obgyn or RE! It was my very first cycle using Fertilaid & Ovaboost. We also used PreSeed. And not a cycle too soon; we were supposed to do an HSG, Femara and IUI on the next cycle. I tested for the first time at 13 DPO, and even then the only reason I tested was because I was going to fill the prescription for Femara that day. I really didn't have any symptoms; I felt more pregnant in the months I wasn't pregnant than this one. I was completely shocked when I saw that second line.

Don't give up. You deserve this!

6 years ago

Congrats!!! That is so awesome!!!!!!! Wishing you a happy and heathy 9 months!
I guess people are not completely wrong when they say we should relax and it will come when we least expect it. I just hate on people tell me that because it so hard to relax!!!!!! Anyhow Congrats again!!!

6 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm sad to report that today decided to show her ugly face. Which means I am moving into my 10th month of ttc. As ready as I am to give up I don't think I can.

@rickyandlucy CONGRATULATIONS and

And to the rest of you ladies am praying for you.all to get your BFP's. Hope this will be the month for you all.

Please keep me updated on your results!!!

Keep hope lady's!!! I recently found out I have a blocked tube ! The tube that's blocked has my only ovary so I'm just as depressed as can be because my journey has kinda come to a STOP. I had an ectopic pregnancy two years ago An since then I've been ttc for baby number three since then!

6 years ago

@ZANELE1 I'm so sorry to hear that AF showed up. It is hard to let go, I know. It doesn't even cross my mind that I will let go. Do you have a cutoff to seek medical help? Mine is after the next cycle.

@daisy05 wow, I am so sorry to hear that even thou I don't really know what it means. Can you explain? So there isn't treatments for that?

As for myself, still hoping. I'm 9 DPO today, no symptoms, just tired as always and nauseous early in the morning for the past few days. Sometimes I feel nauseous when I get up from not sleeping enough or because the alarm scares me and it upsets my stomach. Weird is that I slept normal these days, and I have been waking up without the alarm (body is getting used to temping as soon as I notice I'm moving).
I'm staying positive thou, maybe this is my lucky month. Haven't tested, will maybe do it tomorrow.. I have been so crazy busy at work that I haven't had a lot of time to think about testing, which is great.

6 years ago

Treatment would b laparscopy but that's only if the blockage is due to tissue damage on the outside of my tube or ivf which ivf is tooo much money so I'm hoping I have damage on the outside An not inside

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo