Community post

Discussion

11 dpo too scared to test-after 8 months ttc

View Full Post

hi ladies

I hope you've all had better luck, it is so hard getting AF every month after telling yourself you have done everything right. I deciced to get a little help from clomid even though I always have regular 28 day cycle. I am 11dpo today and don't really trust anything I feel.

Last night I suddenly developed a hatred for avocado which is my favourite food. so this morning I thought its nothing so I'll take it for lunch but sadly I cannot stand the sight of it. I've been feeling tight around my lower abdomin, my nipples are sore to the touch since 7 dpo. I pain that is kind of like ovary pain and lower back pain that comes and goes.

I am starting to loose it cause I have been trying for so long. Can anyone who's in the same boat please assist, I need a little reassurance or motivation.

53 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 53 Replies | Last Page

@jahnisia

Hi dear

Can you try and google this "Tubal Cannulation" I think that's the name of the procedure. Check it on google and then just also ask your doctor about it. And yes maybe get a second opinion.

I think this procedure maybe a good starting point for you. Then maybe if this doesn't work you can try the laparoscopy.

Good luck I hope this helps.

6 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much !! I saw that an also tubal recanalization So I'll be speaking to another dr about both!! Because I feel likes ther is other options

6 years ago

I think so too surgery is not an easy thing, so there are other options it would be better to try that first. I've had two laparoscopies and am starting to wonder if they may have any contribution to my ttc problems that am having right now even though my OB/GYN said everything is still fine and he can't understand why I still haven't conceived.

Anyway let us know what you end up deciding on. I am still going to be on this forum for sometime and even if I get my BFP 'when ever that'll be' I'll keep checking up cause there's always so much to learn.

I believe one can learn a lot from other people's experiences.

@gabiperes

Hi dear don't stress you still have a couple of days, it's still a bit early so don't give up yet.

Am sending a lot of your way hope you get your BFP we could use some good news so we'll keep praying for you.

Yes I will definitely let u know what happens An what I deciede

6 years ago

Sad news for me. AF came this afternoon.

Sending my best wished to all of you ladies waiting! Baby dust to all.

Will be calling the doctor on Monday to start whatever he tells me. He had mentioned clomid once, not sure if that is what I need since I have been ovulating, it is just that it doesnt stick. After temping for 2 cycles, it seems my progesterone is low due to slow rising temps after ovulating and temperatures falling at 10/11 dpo with spotting.

Will also buy a sperm count pharmacy test for DH, just to make sure the problem is not on that side.

This will be our 11th cycle.

Good luck to you ladies, let's keep checking up on each other crom time to time.

6 years ago

Wasn't aware that there was a pharmacy test for sperm check .. what's the name?

6 years ago

Spermcheck, amazon also sells it.

6 years ago

@gabiperes

Sorry to hear showed. I think the best we can do for ourselves is to never up and try anything until we get our BFP's.
Am also thinking it's time for DH to get sperm check as well.

Hi ladies

Contacted my OBGYN today which is CD 3. Guess what? Doctor is off for 3 weeks........ So asked to speak with somebody else since from what I remember the last time I had a visit the doctor had told me to call when I was ready to start so he could prescribe whatever was needed. I actually thought he was ready to prescribe me Clomid. However, I spoke to the nurse practitioner who read my file and told me that doctor had written there I should be tested on CD 3, CD 7 and CD 21, then with the results we could sit down to discuss the options.
I told the NP that my cycle is usually 32 days long, not 28, and if the CD 21 should be tested on a different day instead of CD 21. She said that it doesn't matter. So I went to the lab earlier today and got my first blood work done. However the more I read about this CD 21 test, the more confused I am since it seems it is supposed to check for the levels of progesterone and CD 21 is usually ovulation day for me which would probably I would have very little to no progesterone on my body.
I also don't know that the CD 7 test is for...

Anybody has any insights? I hate going against what professionals say, but I am really doubting the NP knew the difference.

Besides that, I am hanging in here and wishing baby dust to all!!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo