Community post

Discussion

4dpo and feeling exhausted having to go through another tww

Hi ladies

I'm at 4dpo and I feel defeated after 9 months ttc anyone willing to share their emotions please join me. Hearing from people in the same situation is often helpful, so please don't be shy to share

9 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

This cycle I had ovulation spotting(?) well I think that's what it was at CD10. I have never had this before so I really hope it's a good sign that this will be the month I finally get my bfp

6 years ago • Post starter

I hear ya..... we have been ttc for 16 months .
I just had my third cycle IUI today
The emotional roller coaster is not fun at all
The 2 ww always make me the most paranoid person about every symptom!!!

I hope this cycle is the cycle for you !!!

6 years ago

@Journeytostorey

Thanx, am really going out of my mind stalking the net for bfp stories every time I "think" I have a pregnancy symptom. I have been taking fertomid the past two cycles and have gone to see my OB/GYN and he did not find anything wrong and cannot see why I cannot conceive, so if this cycle is still negative I'm going to stop ttc and just wait for it to happen on it's own.

to you and hope you get your BFP soon.

I plan to test the 20th today I'm 13dpo and am too scared to test. I will update you of the results as soon as I gather the courage

@ZANELE1

I am sending lots of positive thoughts and baby dust your way!!!
I am reading all the stories on line and getting so obsessed about it !

Keep me in the loop. I hope you have good news !!!!!

6 years ago

@Journeytostory

Thanks for all the wishes today I'm 14dpo AF has not showed yet and am still trying to gather up the courage to test..???????????? maybe I'll do it tomorrow morning if AF still hasn't showed.

It's always a struggle deciding when to do the test! I hate getting BFN and it's almost better to procrastinate and do it later ..... but on the other hand , I am always dying to find out if it will be positive !

Tough call for sure !

Good luck x 10000

6 years ago

Hi ladies

I tested this morning and it was BFN am so disappointed am really not sure what to do but AF hasn't showed yet so I guess I should just wait for her to show. I am so heartbroken every time you think you did everything right this cycle and then you get so discouraged.

Well wishing you all the best of luck with your ttc I think I'm just going to stop for now.

16 dpo and AF still hasn't arrived

STILL no AF?! Pee on more sticks!!! LOL!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo