Community post

Discussion

11 dpo too scared to test-after 8 months ttc

hi ladies

I hope you've all had better luck, it is so hard getting AF every month after telling yourself you have done everything right. I deciced to get a little help from clomid even though I always have regular 28 day cycle. I am 11dpo today and don't really trust anything I feel.

Last night I suddenly developed a hatred for avocado which is my favourite food. so this morning I thought its nothing so I'll take it for lunch but sadly I cannot stand the sight of it. I've been feeling tight around my lower abdomin, my nipples are sore to the touch since 7 dpo. I pain that is kind of like ovary pain and lower back pain that comes and goes.

I am starting to loose it cause I have been trying for so long. Can anyone who's in the same boat please assist, I need a little reassurance or motivation.

53 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 53 Replies | Last Page

I am one day behind you. 10 DPO today. TTC for two years. Already done 5 rounds of clomid. We go to the RE next month, so I have been praying we might get a BFP before then.

I got an evap line yesterday. For just a moment, I was so excited. Closest I have ever come to a BFP. :(

6 years ago

I'm one day ahead, 11 DPO and have been trying for 11 months!!! So hard not to test

6 years ago

Hi ladies

This has been really hard and am starting to wonder if there is'nt anything seriosly wrong since I had a laproscopy and it's my second in three years.

Lets keep holding thumbs and hope for the best. I am going out of my thinking about testing but I will wait for missed period.

to you both and

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey

I had same lowerr abdomen and hip pain on dpo10. Infact had this pain for past four days. Dpo13 today and nervous. I am not sure if this is PMS or early symptoms of pg. My dh doesnt want me to test before friday. My periods is due this friday. So fingers crossed.I will update you . baby dust to you all.

6 years ago

11dpo for me cycle due in 3days TTC for about 2 years after my 3rd pregnancy ended due to ectopic .. but I used pre seed this cycle sooo I'm hoping it work my breast (side by my armpit) was extremely sore today and I've been tired everyday this week I take a nap after work then at night is hard for me to fall asleep Not sure if Its pms or my BFP is gonna b but I'm sooo nervous to check ????

6 years ago

Just wanted to report another 11dpo and am really going out of mind the wait is killing me and I have decided to stop trying if this cycle is still negative. Am sick and tired of trying I cannot do it anymore. DH is trying hard to be supportive but am sure my going on and on about getting bfp is also.starting to drive him crazy.

Anyway this cycle I had some spotting at cycle.day 12 so hopefully it works out for us this month.

Hi Ladies
3 DPO today, 10 months trying, got off BC last October after 13 years, so it has been 10 months trying.
I am with you ZANELE1, this is insane already. Been to the doctor with DH 2 cycles ago, he explained the whole process of going thru a fertility treatment, soooo not natural and invasive. DH thinks we can keep trying, but obviously he is not the one anxiously waiting and feeling.
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16 when I was having 6-9 month cycles. Never had any other PCOS symptoms than a long cycle. Started on BC at 17, never stopped until last October.
Since I stopped BC cycles have been between 30-35 days.
I think I had a chemical pregnancy 2 cycles ago, as I had a 2 very faint lines on a CVS tests, and light spotting 4 days before AF came.
Started temping last cycle, I was afraid I was not ovulating cycles due to PCOS, not the case. BBT charts are clearly showing ovulation.
This cycle I started with Pre-Seed and more Vitamin B6, trying to increase luteal phase (currently 12 days).
DH also has convinced me we need to BD more and more. So decided to follow his advice, went from every other day during fertile window to every day.
Anyhow, sending my good vibes to you.

6 years ago

@gabiperes

Good luck with everything and yes I agree with your DH rather try BD every now and then. I'm starting to think nobody got this cycle thing all figured out even the doctors cause you end up trying everything in the book with no success.

Today I'm 13 dpo and it's another roller coaster ride of emotions. I'm really starting to think it won't happen if we stress like this. Your body needs a relaxed mind to conceive. So if we keep stressing it won't happen. I am trying to put of testing or rather I really don't want to get another BFN. So maybe I'll I wait for a missed period.

I'll update you on the results once I gather up the courage to deal with another disappoint.

to you I'll keep you in prayers and

Today I'm 14dpo AF has not showed yet and am still trying to gather up the courage to test..???????????? maybe I'll do it tomorrow morning if AF still hasn't showed.

How long is your LP usually? Mine is usually 12 days so I would be freaking out at this point.
Let me know if you test and how it goes... I am sending my good vibes for the BFP

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo