Community post

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the same or for those that have had BFP success with this plan want to share and give me some hope. This is DH and I's 7 month TTC but our first REAL month getting down to the needy greedy.

63 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 63 of 63 Replies

Definitely going thru with the procedure since it's not a surgery I have hope it's called a tubal cannolation.. an the success rate to conceive after is pretty high. So I made my consult appointment for the end of this month 8/25 an ill b going from there the procedure is 1057$ but can b cheaper if insurance covers lab work.. im trying to stay as positive as possible ..

6 years ago

Ahhh the things we do to have a baby lol. But it's understandable. I have my FX that everything goes right. One step at a time.....that baby will come sooner than you think. So all in all how long is the process? Like once you have the procedure done, how long after do you have to wait to start TTC?

15 DPO and AF is on full force. Had light spotting yesterday so I knew right then this cycle was over. Oh well, at this point fall season is usually busy for us so DH and I are just going to relax and focus on our other 2 for now and get back on the band wagon here pretty soon.

Recap: I was trying to do the SMEP and I sorta followed it to a T except during the most crucial time. I don't know if that had anything to do with me not getting my BFP or not. I do have my chart on here if anyone wanted to take a look how this cycle went. This was my first month charting and I say not too shabby. Whole lot easier than I thought. I also did OPK's as well the CB Advanced with the non-flashing, flashing, and static smiley face. Oh and I used preseed some of the times we did BD.

6 years ago • Post starter

Once the procedure is done u can ttc again in 2weeks ! So overall I'm positive .. good success rate so I'm positive !! Not thinking negative !

Aww well I'm sorry AF came on! maybe we can start our Journey together again soon!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo