Community post

Discussion

2WW Cycle Buddies

Looking for cycles buddies. I'm 2 DPO and on my 4th TTC cycle and already going crazy!

170 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 170 Replies | Last Page

I am about 8dp and I just want to know already. I suck at waiting :/

7 years ago

Hi djinn!

The 2ww is the WORST! Have you tested yet? If not, when are planning to? Symptoms?

I'm over the whole let down when I see a bfn so I feel pretty good this time around about taking a test too early.

7 years ago • Post starter

I already tested, I just can't help it! it was neg but I did midday, so I am testing tomorrow am (Tomorrow is girls night) so I don't want to chance it lol
I have a gross taste in my mouth after anything I eat or drink, and have been really sick, my nipples are darkened and are more red in the last few days, plus I had very small amount if dried blood in my undies yesterday, but could be reading too much into everything!
How are you doing?

7 years ago

You have very promising symptoms! FX for you! Is this your first cycle TTC? Eek, let me know how tomorrow morning goes for sure!

I'm sooooo anxious! This month I went the extra mile and got serious about TTC. I tried preseed this time around as I've noticed I don't have good CM. I tried to BD as much as I could last week and this weekend. Make sure I got the big O every time after him to help contract the swimmers and tried to relax as much as possible. I'm reeeeeeaaaaalllly hoping we got it this time around. Im a POASholic so I'm trying to take it easy and hold back from testing. We'll see. I'm shooting for next Tuesday or Wednesday

I feel like they are good symptoms too but we are just getting over a flu bug in my house so I am trying to not get my hopes up! We have been "Not preventing" for 3 months, next month I plan to be a little more serious in trying. We have been going with just letting it happen but now I just want it to happen. I test far too much! Like the moment I think I have symptoms! I will let you know hoe tomorrow's test goes but I am sure it will be neg, its still early!

7 years ago

Awwww well hopefully these are not buggy symptoms

Hello ladies

So I am having all the promising symptoms, altogether different cycle with right side twinges, sore boobs and backache. I am at 13dpo and my af is due in 2 days. when should i test? I am so afraid because my hopes are already too high, cant help them though with these symptoms. :(

7 years ago

Hi Ariel!
You are better then me! I am about 9dpo and tested this morning, looked like a line popped up but then faded, I will be trying again in a few days, those are all promising signs!!!

7 years ago

Hi Ariel! Honestly, if you've waited this long not testing I would wait until your AF comes. Every time I've tested the day before my AF is due with promising symptoms, AF shows right on time late night of 13 DPO,early morning 14 DPO. That's just me though.

Boo Djinn! My fx for you! When is AF due?

I'm finally 3 DPO and I had some sharp pains, some what of a soreness a little bit yesterday afternoon in my boobs, moodiness, and exhaustion (which could be because it was Monday). I had white tacky CM on my panties yesterday evening (sorry TMI). Other than that, nothing so far. I honestly don't feel really confident this month either and I'm kind of dreading to test.

Hi girls

Its still 13DPO and had a bit of brown spotting and a tiny bit of brown discharge with a bit of cramp.. Still no sign of AF though. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but you never know :(
Fingers crossed ladies, I'll let you know if AF or a BFP show up, though knowing my luck it'll be AF! x

Good luck to you both! x

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo