Posts by Mommaof217

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the sa ...

63 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the sa ...

25 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Am I Pregnant?

I have taken about 7-10 Walmart First Signal preg test and after the time limit (about an hour) every single o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Test Tweaking

Who or where can I have my test tweaked? I have POAS 2 days in a row and have the same result in the time fram ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

2WW Cycle Buddies

Looking for cycles buddies. I'm 2 DPO and on my 4th TTC cycle and already going crazy!

170 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Thoughts about Clearblue Advanced OV Test

I've been using the cheap Walmart Equate ovulation tests since TTC but this month DH and I are getting serious ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Preseed

Hello Ladies, My DH and I have been TTC going on 4 months this cycle. I am on CD 9. I bought preseed yester ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Trying and Hoping

I am currently 4 DPO and this tww seems to be the longest EEVVVVEEERRR! Went out today and bought some cheapie ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Getting Hopeless

Today is 11 DPO. I had a positive OPK test Jan. 15th. BD'd 14, 15, & 16 so I could have sworn we were cove ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

HELP! Going Crazy!

I had my implanon taken out Dec. 2. My DH and I dtd that same day and every other day since. I got what seemed ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago