Community post

Journal

Getting Hopeless

Today is 11 DPO. I had a positive OPK test Jan. 15th. BD'd 14, 15, & 16 so I could have sworn we were covered. I have taken test after test and still getting BFN. I have sore boobs, moody, a little nausea in the afternoons and a little bit of fatigue. I know it's still early but I just hope I get a BFP this month! So after taking a test within this last hour and saw that negative it has given me no hope at this point.

1 Comment • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

My name is Melissa Cole l have been trying to conceive for about 9 years now and I finally got pregnant 4weeks after taking this herbal herbs product fertility. It was simply amazing. I had history of recurrent miscarriages but using your herbs I got pregnant naturally at age of 31 and after all the fertility drugs consumed including 6 induction Clomid cycles. I also have a copy of your e-book, it is informative and very useful. Thank you so much Doc.you can contact her here ( pregnancyherbs@gmail.com Pregnancyherbs@gmail.com)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo