Community post

Discussion

Preseed

Hello Ladies,

My DH and I have been TTC going on 4 months this cycle. I am on CD 9. I bought preseed yesterday and really nervous to try it as I've read that it can be very slippery and I dont have any problems down there however I don't really get the EWCM around O so that's why I bought it.

My question is when did you ladies start using it and how much?

This week is my fertile week and I'm supposed to O on Saturday. So I was thinking of starting to use the preseed tomorrow until next Sunday. I'm also using OPK's as well.

Thank you all and sticky baby dust!

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi Momma!
We have used it, We would usually need something when BD and had so wanted to start using a fertility friendly one right when we started ttc. It is quite liquid more so than a gel. The box I ordered came with tubes that's allow u measure out 3/4/5 grams and you insert kind of like a tampon. 3g seems to be plenty I think any more might be too much and too slippery.I have been using the 3g during what I think are my fertile few days and then if we are BD outside of that a small amount as we need. I don't know if I believe its fertility enhancing I just decided to use it as others are spermicidal. Don't know if any of that helps!

7 years ago

Hey Bbcraze! We're back at it again! Thanks for your info lady! I've been doing tons of research on it and I've seen more positive reviews than negative about getting a bfp. Sooooo...I think I'm going to try to hold out bd until two days before ovulation and use the preseed to help. FX for the both of us!

Have you done anything different this month than the last? Did you download the apps I mentioned?

7 years ago • Post starter

I didn't download the apps, my phone seems to still be synced to a family iTunes account so I am afraid my sister and dad will be able to see I downloaded it lol! But have signed up to an account on fertilityfriend and start tracking and recording. Trying to relax more this cycle although as the tww passes we will see how that goes! Looking at the tracker my cycles are average 27/28 because I was a little early and little late another time just widened what I think is my window and BD more! Although DH away for a couple of days smack in the middle of it so tried to make up for it before he went and when he gets back and see what happens! I think he is glad of the business trip for a break lol! Good luck with preseed lots of baby dust!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo