Community post

Discussion

HELP! Going Crazy!

I had my implanon taken out Dec. 2. My DH and I dtd that same day and every other day since. I got what seemed to be a period Dec. 13-17 (a week and a half after removal.) Again, dtd every other day the remaining of December. A week before "my period" according to my app on phone, I had light brown spotting and some mild cramping for a few days and nothing else. I researched for days thinking MAYBE implantation bleeding. Now, I haven't had any signs of AF coming yet and I have taken test after test with BN! I have been very nauseous these past few days in the afternoon, extremely tired, no sore boobs or any cramping. I'm losing my mind! Any suggestions or if anyone was in the same situation, what was your outcome or am I just too early to test just yet? My dh and I are trying for #3.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I took ANOTHER FRER this morning and still negative.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I too had my nexplannon removed in the middle of September, it took me about 5 weeks before I finally got my period and I had a day of spotting about a week prior to that. Pregnancy can happen as soon the implant is removed but can take up to a year for cycles to return to normal, and a lot of women experience with drawl bleeding about a week or so after removal and is not considered an actual 'period'. Mine have been a normal 29 day cycle since and I'm currently on cd 23 in my tww. I feel like I'm going crazy, longest 2 weeks of my life it feels like! Good luck to you though, I hope this is a positive sign for you!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo